IISER Pune Vacancy SRF – Life Science & Biology Apply
IISER Pune Vacancy SRF – Life Science & Biology Apply. IISER Pune is hiring Life Science & Biology for SRF Position. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 23/2021
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Identification of the most active cocoonase of sericigenous insects through molecular characterisation”.
Project Code: 30817333
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Tenure of Appointment: Up to August 20, 2021
Age: Not more than 32 years as of the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available
below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before April 10, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No.
23/2021” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
- A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and also the Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: April 10 2021
Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- plus 24 percent HRA each month
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biology with CSIRUGC-NET/GATE or equivalent scorecard as well as a minimum of 2 years of research experience as Junior Research Fellow (Project Fellow) or equal.
- Applicants who have actually submitted their thesis might likewise apply.
- The period spent as a PhD scholar shall likewise be taken into consideration as
Preference: Applicants with experience in protein crystallography with expertise in gene cloning, biochemical techniques, protein purification, crystallization and also structure determination, and Research experience in biochemical assays for protein characterization will certainly be favoured.
Job Requirement: Incumbent need to be prepared to travel in between the collaborators’ laboratories to coordinate the project.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Vacancy SRF – Life Science & Biology Apply, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram