CSIR-CSMCRI Project Assistant Job – Applications Invited
CSIR-CSMCRI Project Assistant Job – Applications Invited. BSc Botany/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology Project Assistant Job Opening. CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute BSc vacancies. BSc candidates are encouraged to apply at CSMCRI.
This job expires in :
Advt. No. APB01/2021
Name of the Post: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Mass seedling production of Kappaphycus alvarezii through tissue culture technique and supply of tissue cultured seedlings to the farmers of Tamil Nadu coast.”
Age: 28 years as on date of interview (age relaxation based on CSIR rule).
Application Procedure for CSMCRI:
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements can attend an interview (online) as well as soft copy of certificates (PDF), a passport size photo and comprehensive bio-data (Application) may be sent by e-mail to: [email protected].
- All application ought to reach to above e-mail id on or before 7 April 2021/ 5 PM.
- Applications received by mail will be scrutinized based on certain criteria as well as just such shortlisted candidates are qualified based on criteria will certainly be asked to attend the interview using the on-line mode. The details of the interview will be sent to such applicants by email.
- The on-line interview of the shortlisted candidates is the schedule:
- On 12 April 2021 (Monday) at 10:30 AM through Skype.
- These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any applicant for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
Monthly Emoluments & Qualifications: Rs. 20000/- plus HRA.
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. Botany/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with minimal 55% marks.
Job Requirement: The chosen applicant shall be ready to work on Mass propagation of Kappaphycus alvarezii through tissue culture in the laboratory and field condition in the sea.
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CSMCRI Project Assistant Job – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.