NIPER Biotech & Biochem JRF – Attend Walk-In-Interview
NIPER Biotech & Biochem JRF – Attend Walk-In-Interview. MSc/ MTech Biotechnology/Biochemistry candidates apply for JRF position. Research vacancies for msc/mtech candidates at NIPER. NIPER is hiring msc/mtech candidates for a research fellow position, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research- Ahmedabad
(Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Govt. of India)
Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India
RECRUITMENT OF JRF IN DST-SERBPROJECT IN DST-SERB SPONSORED RESEARCH
(Project No: PROJECT: ECR/2016/001964)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
position in the project funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) – Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). The position is temporary in nature. The requisite qualification & experience etc., for each project, are given below
Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
Name of the Project: Aptamer targeted dendronized polymeric nanoparticles to deliver Anti-miRNA for treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Name of the PI: Dr Rakesh K. Tekade, Associate Professor (Department of Pharmaceutics)
Funding Agency: DST – SERB, Government of India.
How to Apply:
Interestedapplicants might send their Curriculum Vitae in attached format and also cover letter via email to Registrar, NIPER-A (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy to PI at Email: Dr Rakesh K. Tekade (email@example.com). Please write “Application for JRF-RT” in the subject line of the email. The open interview will certainly be held on 05th February 2021, 10:00 AM onwards, at NIPER-Ahmedabad.
- Original and self-attested copies of all certificates require to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- The venue of the Interview– Conference Room, NIPER-Ahmedabad, Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, Gandhinagar-382355, Gujarat, India.
- The application must be strictly according to the attached format.
- Applicants that come after 12:00 Noon will certainly not be considered.
- Mode of Interview: Walk-in-Interview
- Date and time of the Interview: 05th February 2021, 10:00 AM onwards
Salary: Rs.31000 plus 24 percent HRA monthly
Essential Qualification for the NIPER Job:
M.Sc./ M. S/ M.Tech in Biotechnology/Bioengineering/ Biomedical Engineering/Biochemistry
Essential experience: Work experience in Handling cancer cell lines, Western blot analysis, Gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, qRT-PCR, transfection.
Desirable experience: Flow cytometry, Confocal microscopy, Aptamer.
Job Profile The chosen applicant will work on project objectives not limited to:
- Polymer bioconjugation; Formulation development and characterization of siRNA/ microRNA loaded polymeric nanoparticles.
- Evaluation of cellular binding, endosomal escape tendency.
- Stability, Cytotoxicity assay and transfection studies; Evaluation of gene silencing and also anticancer activity.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: NIPER Biotech & Biochem JRF – Attend Walk-In-Interview. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.