Govt RGCB Biotech & Life Sciences Lab Assistant Job Opening
Govt RGCB Biotech & Life Sciences Lab Assistant Job Opening. RGCB, Thiruvananthapuram is hiring BSc/MSc candidates. Biotechnology & Life Sciences Laboratory Assistant Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
Adv. # 09/2021
NAME OF THE POST: Laboratory Assistant
NO OF POSTS: 01
NAME OF THE PROJECT: “Ascertaining the causes of low tregs in polycystic ovarian syndrome patients”
NAME OF THE PI: Dr Malini Laloraya
AGE: Below 30 years as of March 12, 2021. Age relaxation will be given according to Govt. of India standards
DURATION: Originally for a duration of one year and also extendable up to two years or till termination of the project whichever is earlier based upon performance evaluation on annual basis.
- Suitably qualified candidates might send applications in the prescribed format with a photo a copy of the complete resume indicating the percentage of marks obtained as well as attested xeroxes of credentials as well as experience to reach the undersigned only through Email on or prior to March 12, 2021.
- The application form together with all supporting documents ought to be submitted as a single PDF file to [email protected] and also [email protected]. Resume/CV without the Application form will certainly not be accepted.
- The Advertisement number in addition to the position for which the candidate is applying must be mentioned in the ‘SUBJECT’ part of the Email.
- If an applicant wishes to apply for different positions, a separate application needs to be sent for every position.
- The above position is totally on a temporary basis. Selection to the position will not entitle the applicant to any type of future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will certainly be co-terminus with the end of the project.
- The selected applicant shall be needed to work full time in the Female Reproduction as well as Metabolic Syndromes Laboratory, Division of Molecular Reproduction, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Since the interview will certainly be in on-line mode, bad connection/connection failure from the applicant’s side will certainly not be the responsibility of RGCB.
- Fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not ensure the selection of the applicant.
- Age relaxation is admissible based on the instructions issued by the Central Government periodically.
- The appointment can be terminated with a one-month notification from either side without assigning any reason.
- At the time of joining, the chosen applicant ought to give a set of xeroxes of duly attested certifications for verification.
- The Director, RGCB & the appointing authority has the right not to fill the position advertised and also no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any manner would certainly entail automatic disqualification of the candidature.
- Applications that are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will certainly be shortlisted for the ON-LINE selection interview based upon eligibility standards. Selection of suitable candidates will be made based upon qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
FELLOWSHIP: ₹ 17,000/- (consolidated) pm
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate should have a UGC recognized Graduate Degree with at the very least 65% marks as an aggregate score in any type of branch of Life Science/ Paramedical Sciences from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post Graduate degree in Biotechnology or any type of branch of Life Sciences.
- Documented working experience as support staff in biochemistry/clinical laboratory.
- Experience in blood processing, PBMC isolation, Fluorescence-activated cell sorting (FACS).
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- Experience in computer and software usage.
- Outstanding communication abilities as well as proficiency in written and also spoken English and Malayalam.
Editor’s Note: Govt RGCB Biotech & Life Sciences Lab Assistant Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.