Govt Food Tech QC Jobs at OMFED – Applications Invited
Govt Food Tech QC Jobs at OMFED – Applications Invited. Food Technology, Dairy Technology. Dairy Biotechnology/ Microbiology applicants are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE POST OF
SUPERINTENDENT (QUALITY CONTROL)
Name of the Post: Superintendent (Quality Control).
No. of Post: 06 (Six)
Age limit as on 31.12.2020: 45 years.
Nature of employment: Contractual Engagement for a period of 3 years. The contract will certainly be renewed annually based on satisfactory performance.
Submission of application:
- Interested qualified candidates might apply in the prescribed Application Format, based on annexure and send the same duly filled in and also signed in addition to the proof of documents in a cover superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUPERINTENDENT (QUALITY CONTROL)” which needs to reach the Dy. General Manager (HR), OMFED, D-2, Sahidnagar, Bhubaneswar-751007, Odisha on or before 03.03.2021. The application along with the requisite documents can additionally be sent via e-mail [email protected] or by post.
- The applicants currently employed in Government/Semi-Government/Central PSU/State PSU shall submit “No Objection Certificate” issued by their present employer at the time of personal interview.
- Internal candidates will apply via proper channel.
- The applicant needs to attach self-attested copy of the Mark-sheet/Certificates/Documents regarding Age, Qualification, Working Experience, ID Proof (Aadhaar Card), Latest payslip & recent colour passport size photo need to be attached with the Application Form.
- Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete/ not fulfilling the prescribed criteria in any type of respect shall be rejected.
Selection Process: Qualified applicants will be shortlisted as well as called for a personal interview. Selection will be made on the basis of career rating, review of past performance and personal interview by the Selection Board.
- Candidates are asked to visit the website of OMFED- www.omfed.com for any type of Notification, updates, result etc. relating to recruitment.
- At any stage of the selection process if it is found that the applicant has actually furnished false or incorrect information, then the candidature/engagement of the applicants will be terminated.
- Upper age shall be relaxed for Internal Applicants based on the eligibility, qualification as well as experience.
- Interested qualified applicants are asked to fill up the application form neatly without any.
overwriting or cutting which may cause rejection of the application.
- Application submitted after the due date will liable for rejection and also can not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will be viewed adversely and also may bring about disqualification.
- Finally, selected applicants will have to produce the needed documents at the time of joining according to Rules of OMFED.
- The decision of Omfed Management will certainly be final & binding on applicants in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of applicant, cancellation of the recruitment process etc. No. inquiry/correspondence will certainly be entertained hereof.
- This engagement is purely contractual as well as short-term in nature. The candidates shall not have. any kind of right for regular employment in OMFED.
- Any type of dispute arising out of this connection will certainly be subject to the jurisdiction of appropriate Courts in. Odisha.
Monthly consolidated remuneration: Negotiable, depending upon experience as well as.
Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate in Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/Dairy Chemistry/ Dairy Bacteriology/ Microbiology from a recognized Institute/University.
Experience: Minimum 03 years of post-qualification experience in Dairy/Food Industry out of which at least 1 year in Quality Control/ Quality Assurance in an organization of repute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality assurance, quality control, Research & development and brand-new product development functioning as in-charge of the quality control activities of the dairies of OMFED.
- Guarantee adherence to quality standards of milk in addition to various other dairy products.
- Guarantee compliance to standards given by FSSAI and also any other statutory requirements when it comes to food safety in the food processing industry based on Rule.
- Ensure/maintain general quality activities based on standards, quality assurance plans, SOP etc for Plant via the quality control personnel engaged at the Plant.
- Analyzing the quality of competitor products on a continuous basis and developing procedures to enhance the quality of milk and also products.
- Preparing a yearly budget for the quality control department as well as ensuring compliance with the budgeted spends.
- To help with the requirements for ISO audit and guarantee the audit should be carried out smoothly.
- Ensure that great manufacturing practices and also great hygiene practices are followed to guarantee hygiene and also cleanliness.
- Identify improvement areas for product, packaging, manufacturing, storage and distribution.
- Guarantee quality standards of milk as well as milk products at every stage.
- Addressing all quality-related complaints and also suggest remedial measures.
- Ensure proper upkeep of all records to meet the statutory requirement.
- Arrange necessary training for the Quality Control personnel.
- Any other duties assigned to him from time to time.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Food Tech QC Jobs at OMFED – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.