CIAB Fellowships – Life & Biological Sciences Apply
CIAB Fellowships – Life & Biological Sciences Apply. Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Mohali is recruiting for govt job vacancies. MSc/PhD/BTech/BE candidates from various backgrounds are encouraged to attend the walk-in as per the details below:
This job expires in :
CIAB Vacancy Details
CENTER OF INNOVATIVE AND APPLIED BIOPROCESSING
(A National Institute under Dept. of Biotechnology,
Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India)
वेबसाइट/Website: www.ciab.res.in; Tel: 0172-5221400
Advertisement No: CIAB/58/2021-Rectt.
Walk-in-Interview on 04-03-2021
Application Procedure for CIAB Vacancy:
The interested applicants might appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 04-03-2021 along with the application available on the web site www.ciab.res.in. The duly filled application form must be sent at the time of the registration from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 04-03-2021. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility prior to applying, as ineligible applicants would not be interviewed.
The procedure of Engagement for CIAB Vacancy:
The eligible applicants would certainly be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the applicants, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis. Provisions of registration for PhD existat Colleges having MoU with CIAB based on scholar’s tangible performance, promise, academic suitability, etc.
General Conditions for CIAB Vacancy:
- Incomplete applications and also applications that are not in proper format might be summarily rejected.
- The above research opportunities are open just to Indian Nationals.
Important Instructions for CIAB Vacancy:
- The applications should be submitted in the format which may be downloaded on the CIAB site: www.ciab.res.in.
- Completed applications along with photocopies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates are to be submitted at the time of registration at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Mahali P.O., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali – 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 04-03-2021.
- All of the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but a few functions could be delegated to be performed in outstations also.
- The number of positions may vary.
- Relaxation of age for various categories (like woman candidates) will be according to rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
- If in almost any area no acceptable candidate is located, no selection would be made in that case.
- No TA/DA etc. would be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Applicants need to bring their original documents for verification as well as one set of xerox (for submission) of their all relevant certifications related to education, experience, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. at the time of interview.
- Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications shall have to appear before a Selection Committee through video-conferencing mode. Kindly note that if there are a substantial amount of candidates, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such standards as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for your interview. The decision of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written exam shall be binding and final all in this regard.
FELLOWSHIPS FUNDED BY CIAB FOR INTERNAL R&D PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES
1. Senior Research Fellow (Biotechnology) – One position
Age limit for CIAB Vacancy: 32 Years
Tenure: One Year, extendable on annual basis for subsequent years subject to satisfactory progress, institutional needs and financial provisions.
Fellowship for CIAB Vacancy: Rs. 35,000/- pm (plus 16 percent HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
Qualifications for CIAB Vacancy:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences (Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Microbiology) from a recognized University/ Institute OR B.E./ B. Technology./ M.E./ M. Technology (Biotechnology/ any other biological subject) from a recognized University/Institute;
- NET/ GATE/ any other appropriate equivalent nature of test qualified and.
- Two years of research experience.
Download Application Format (PDF)
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CIAB Fellowships – Life & Biological Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.