ZSI JPF Life Science Job Opening – Applications Invited
ZSI JPF Life Science Job Opening – Applications Invited. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc JRF Jobs. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc Life Sciences/Zoology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
M-Block, New Ali pore, Kolkata – 700053
Name of the Post: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
No of the Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Kosi Dolphin Census Survey”
About the Project:
- The project involves Dolphin Census survey tours and collection-cum-identification of other aquatic fauna in River Kosi from Birpur to Kursela (Kosi+Ganga Confluence) in Bihar.
- Working station for the project work will be at Zoological Survey of India, Gangetic Plains Regional Centre, Sector-8, Patna-800026.
How to Apply:
JPF is expected to undertake extensive Survey in River Kosi for the Project work. Therefore, it is required to be physically fit to undertake research in scorching sunlight and also hostile conditions.
Interested candidate may appear for the walk-in-interview on 20.01.2021 at 11:00 am in the conference hall of the office. A prescribed application form is available on the ZSI website: http://www.zsi.gov.in.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age Limitation: Age shall not be more than 35years of age as on the last date of the interview. Upper age limitation is relaxed based on the rule for candidates coming from SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer (NCL)/ Women/ Physically Challenged applicants.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has been made by the applicant to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be taken into consideration for selection as well as due action will certainly be implemented.
- The candidate will certainly need to join immediately after their selection.
- The application can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India web site http://www.zsi.gov.in.
- Applicants might submit the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., together with copies of mark sheets of all exams and also ‘No Objection Certificate’ from present employer (if employed) to the e-mail on <email@example.com>
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a candidature consisting of cancellation of the advertisement without assigning any reason.<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Fellowship: Rs. 20,000 consolidated.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc in Zoology/ Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in BSc/ PG course with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university. NET candidate will be favoured.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer basic field data collection and interpretation w.s.r. to GIS mapping.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ZSI JPF Life Science Job Opening – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.