CDSA Vacancies With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay – Life Sciences Apply Online
CDSA Vacancies With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay – Life Sciences Apply Online. MSc Govt life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with high pay. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Govt Job Details
Recruitment Notice No. CDS/RN/03/QM-PTB/2021
Position: Quality Manager (Preterm Birth Program)
No. of Posts: 01
Location: Gurgaon Civil Hospital, Gurgaon and Faridabad (Haryana)
Oversees quality management processes and provides guidance and support to project teams to meet quality standards.
- Ensure that the assigned study is conducted in accordance with study protocols, GCP guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Lead or assist with identifying non-conformances with requirements, provide suitable recommendations and facilitate ongoing quality improvements.
- Proactively identify the project risks and assist in providing training to study staff in good clinical and documentation practices.
- Maintain GCP compliant processes which control the quality of work at the study site
- Oversee/Conduct source document verification and case record forms for assessing the study trends
- Overseeing and/or performing quality functions and executing quality programs (clinical operations, clinical laboratory, data management review)
- Collaborate with clinical and project management team to ensure compliance with quality standards, timelines and appropriate follow-up in areas of deficiency
- Coordinate expert monitoring visit/ audits as per project requirement.
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
- Actively lead or assist activities in the areas of Internal Quality improvements and CAPA (Corrective and Preventive Actions)
- Manage a team of study monitors
- Guide and mentor the study monitors for project deliverables
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any
- The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is based on the performance
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
- Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled to the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
- This position will be placed in the CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad or National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Process for completing the online application for Govt Job:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
iii). Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome/ Microsoft Edge Browser for best results in submission of online application.
a. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
b. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
c) Those who have applied once need not to apply again.
d) Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will not be entertained.
e. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Note: This is a rolling out advertisement on CDSA website only. The application will be screened on weekly basis. In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till a suitable candidate is found. As soon as a suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable for Govt Job:
Master’s degree in life sciences or biomedical sciences or pharmacy or Public Health or Clinical Research. 4-5 years of demonstrated experience in the area of clinical research project management, clinical operations, clinical research monitoring and team management. GCP trained and experience of handling observational studies will be preferred.
- Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities.
- Extensive knowledge of GCP, observational studies and appropriate regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to develop and implement clinical monitoring plans, SOPs, database concepts, and formats
- Ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/ quality decision making
- Operational skills including focus and commitment to quality management and problem-solving.
- Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork.
- Effective communication skills to provide timely and accurate information to stakeholders
- Ability to assess non-compliance situations and recognize the potential or real wider strategic risk to project escalates when needed.
- Ability to identify systematic causes of complex quality problems and recommend long-term solutions
- Fair and ethical. Creates a culture that fosters a high standard of ethics.
- Basic business computer skills (MS Word, Excel, e-mail)
Emoluments for Govt Job: (up to ₹.60,000/- consolidated up to 12th June 2021 and likely to be continued)
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CDSA Vacancies With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay – Life Sciences Apply Online, GoI CDSA Vacancies, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.