BIRAC Biological & Life Science Jobs With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay
BIRAC Biological & Life Science Jobs With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay. Life Sciences & Biological Sciences jobs for MSc/BTech candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Vacancy Ref. No: BIRAC/VAC/07/January-2021-MII
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced professionals for the following positions in the Biotechnology Industry Facilitation Cell for Make in India at BIRAC, New Delhi:
The position is on a contractual basis which will be co-terminus with Make In India Cell, BIRAC. The present period of the Project is up to August-2021 however likely to be extended additionally. The appointees will certainly be kept on probation for a period of 6 months.
Applications received by post and not on the prescribed format will not be considered.
Name of the Post: Officer-Research Analysis & Facilitation under Make in India Cell
No. of Posts: 01
Position Code: MII-01
Age Limitation: Maximum thirty years
How to Apply:
Employees of Central / State Govts and or other CPSEs should send a copy of their applications through proper channel to the following address:
Head (HR & Admin)
Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC)
1st Floor, MTNL Building
9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road
Last Date for Application is 29 January 2021.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein or elsewhere; the decisions taken by BIRAC shall be binding upon all concerned.
The scale of Pay: Rs 60,000/- pm (consolidated).
Job Description: Facilitate Biotech sector support activities under National Mission Program Make In India.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc/ B.Tech in life sciences, biological sciences or allied areas/.
Master in Public Policy/ Policy Administration.
Desirable Qualification: A PhD/ M Tech or equivalent in life sciences, biological sciences or allied areas. Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills Expertise in making comprehensive reports, documentation abilities, data analysis.
Experience: 2 years. Related work experience in any reputed life sciences industry/ Govt Agency/ consultancy firms.
- Provide regular updates for activities of Make in India & Startup India action plan.
- Co-lead in organization, coordination and documentation for Strategy meetings, vision documents, sectoral gaps as well as a recommendation through Stakeholders interaction.
- Biotech State Connect activities: Handle existing partnership as well as expand partnerships States. Facilitating Biotech State Connect via Policy implementation, improvement, review & scaling as needed for a particular state.
- Take lead in organizing activities like State Conclaves, Webinars, Stakeholders satisfy, Investors consultation & other outreach activities.
- Startups identification with the team for the National as well as International Showcasing. Identify as well as focus on showcasing opportunities throughout the year.
- Keep the MII microsite, different dashboards updated.
- Aid MII team for assigned activities consisting of Global Bio-India 2020.
- Regularly follow updates, sectoral analysis as well as prepare comprehensive reports applicable to Make in India in the Biotechnology sector.
- Support in New Initiatives/Activities consisting of BioManufacturing Hub.
- Contribute to other assignments aligned with the mandate of Make in India.
See Job Details Below
Editor’s Note: BIRAC Biological & Life Science Jobs With Rs. 60,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.