Parexel Life Science Consultant Job – Biotech / Biochem / Microbio Apply
Parexel Life Science Consultant Job – Biotech / Biochem / Microbio Apply. Parexel Consultant career. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Consultant HEOR
Requisition ID: 59975BR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- To successfully contribute towards the global consulting business through successful management of strategic Health Economics and Outcomes Research projects in accordance with deliverables and also client expectations.
- To use your industry insight and practice in the development of convincing deliverables as well as recommendations, gaining the successful buy-in of clients.
- To lead a project team providing technical knowledge and also ensure appropriate consulting/advise to clients.
- Responsible for all project decisions and provide appropriate training to the project team.
- Responsible for writing client deliverables or conducting relevant synthesis.
- To provide a high level of relationship management and also liaison with existing clients, instilling confidence with your abilities and expertise within the field.
- Lead by example on aspects of client presentation and also project delivery.
- Feed ideas for, and support, procedure improvement into the organization.
- Performing a quality check of the document prepared, according to client requirements.
- Maintaining an outstanding knowledge of the HEOR space with an understanding of HTA requirements.
- Identifying areas of concern and raising the issues with the Team Lead.
- Mentoring new team members, as applicable.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal as well as written communication skills.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and also new learning.
- Proven client interaction/relationship skills.
- Computer proficiency, a capability to work with web-based applications, and also familiarity with the Windows Operating System and the MS Office suite (MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- Ability to make concise, accurate and relevant synopses of medical text as well as data, and the capability to write unambiguous medical text.
- Ability to evaluate data and also draw conclusions independently.
- Team player.
- Science/Medicine degree: The minimal qualification required would be a University degree in Life Sciences (Pharmacy, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biophysics etc.).
- Should have 4 to 6 years of relevant experience with a Pharma- KPO/ Pharmaceutical company, Health economics and also outcomes research preferred experience.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Life Science Consultant Job – Biotech / Biochem / Microbio Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.