NII SRF Life Science Vacancy – Vaccine Project Job
NII SRF Life Science Vacancy – Vaccine Project Job. Recruitment of MSc Life Sciences/ Virology & Immunology candidates at NII. Senior Research Fellow Post. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Senior Research Fellow (Project)
No. of Posts: 01
Title of Project: “Integrative functional analysis flavivirus vaccine” funded by DBT
Principal Investigator: Dr Nimesh Gupta Staff Scientist-IV ([email protected])
Duration: 6 months
How to Apply:
- APPLICANT MAY FILL APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG WITH ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
- APPLICATIONS INCLUDING INCOMPLETE INFO SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
- JUST REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL CERTAINLY BE INTERVIEWED.
- NO TA/DA WILL CERTAINLY BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
- Date of Interview: 10.12.2020
- Registration Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Qualification for NII Vacancy: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with a minimum of two years
of research experience in Virology/Immunology. The candidate should have qualified any
‘National Level Examination’, as per DST OM dated 30.01.2019.
Job Description & Desired Knowledge:
- The selected applicants are expected to work on the systems vaccinology to explore the
immunological signature of a human vaccine.
- Majority of the work will make use of PBMCs and serum as the sample from individuals enrolled under the controlled vaccination study. Interested applicants must have basic concepts immunology and expected to have skills in clinical research.
- Hands-on experience in Flow Cytometry, Cell sorting using magnetic columns or FACS, human primary cell culture, PBMC handling, cloning, RNA isolation and quantitative real-time PCR is needed.
- Applicants with hands-on experience in human immunology research vaccines or virus infections will be favoured.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy: Rs. 35,000/- each month plus 24% HRA. (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII SRF Life Science Vacancy – Vaccine Project Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.