IISER Pune Biology & Life Science Research Fellow Recruitment
IISER Pune Biology & Life Science Research Fellow Recruitment. IISER Pune is hiring for Life Science & Biology Research Positions. MSc candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 51/2020
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Identification of the most active cocoonase of sericigenous insects through molecular characterization”.
Project Code: 30817333
Tenure of Appointment: Up to February 21, 2021
Age: Not more than 32 years as on the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available
below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before December 06, 2020. Please mention “Advt.
51/2020” and “Senior Research Fellow (SRF)” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and also Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: December 06, 2020
Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- plus 24 percent HRA per month
Essential Qualifications & Experience:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biology with CSIR/ NET GATE or equal scorecard and two years of research experience as a Junior Research Fellow (Project Assistant/ Project Fellow) or equivalent.
- Applicants that have submitted their thesis might additionally apply
Preference: Candidates with at least 3 years’ experience in protein crystallography with expertise in gene cloning, biochemical techniques, protein purification, crystallization as well as structure determination, biochemical assays for protein characterization will certainly be favoured.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Biology & Life Science Research Fellow Recruitment, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.