CSIR June 2020 Answer Key
Dear candidates we all know that you were waiting eagerly for the CSIR June 2020 Answer Key + Question Paper PDF. In a recent announcement, NTA has released the answer key and question paper which will be followed by the results in due course. For more details on how to access the question paper and answer key, check out all of the details below:
Biotecnika like every year will be releasing the question paper & answer key of the CSIR NET June 2020 Exam with a detailed explanation shortly. Until then stay connected with this page for more updates.
Subject: Display of Questions, Marked Responses and Provisional Answer Keys of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020 was conducted on 19, 21 & 26 November 2020 and 30 November 2020 (for the Examination Centres in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu for Subjects Mathematical Sciences & Chemical Sciences due to cyclone “Nivar”) through Computer Based Test (CBT).
The Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the Provisional Answer Keys for 05 Subjects (Life Sciences in 02 shifts on 21 November 2020; Chemical Sciences & Mathematical Sciences in 02 days on 19 and 26 November 2020) are now available on the website csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who appeared in the test may log in into the website, using their application number and date of birth and click the link for the display of their question papers and marked responses and the provisional answer keys.
Candidates may also challenge the answer keys, online through the dedicated link, at the above-mentioned website, giving details of their claims, with supporting evidence if any. For the challenge, they are required to pay the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs One Thousand only) per answer challenged. The fee will be refunded, if the challenge is found to be correct, upon verification by experts. The payment can be made online, through payment gateway, using debit/credit card, Net Banking. No challenge will be considered without receipt of the processing fee.
This facility will be available from 03.12.2020 (12:00 noon) to 05.12.2020 (12:00 noon). The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking up to 02:00 PM of 05.12.2020.
The candidates are advised to take note of this facility and act accordingly.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Keys of Joint CSIR-UGC NET June 2020
- Please go to NTA website csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click on “View Question Paper” for marked responses and to view or challenge the Answer keys, click on the link “Click to view /Challenge Answer Key”.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option(s)’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA. The Dropped Questions are highlighted and not for the challenge.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’, and move to the next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claims and pay the fee’ or in the case to modify the claims, click on ‘Modify your Claims’.
- After saving the claims, you will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Pay Fee’. The claims will be saved finally after successful payment of the required fee.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR June 2020 Answer Key + Question Paper PDF. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.