JNU Cell Biology PhD Research Associate Jobs – Applications Invited
JNU Cell Biology PhD Research Associate Jobs – Applications Invited. PhD Molecular Biology and Cell Biology Research Associate Jobs. Candidates can apply for Research Associate vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates check out the details below:
This job expires in :
Special Centre for Molecular Medicines
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Name of the Post: Research Associate
No. of Posts: (one post)
Name of the Project: “Development of single cell derived clonal spheroids as a tool for drug discovery in cancer research.”
Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed for 10 months or the termination of the project whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates may further be shortlisted based upon the qualification/experience depending upon the total number of applications received. JNU may choose applicant against the above post depending upon the qualifications and also experience of the applicant and reserves the right to relax any of the qualification(s) in case the candidate is found otherwise well qualified by the Selection Committee.
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending their complete application in the given format.
- The attested copies of the certificates and also proof of research experience (if any kind of) are to be attached with the hard copy along with the soft copy of the application. The applications ought to reach at the address given below latest by November 17, 2020.
- Prof. Vibha Tandon, Special Centre for Molecular Medicines, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, on or before 17th November 2020. The soft copy of the application needs to be sent on the email address [email protected].
- The interview will be conducted online on November 19, 2020. The link for the interview will be sent on November 18, 2020, to the chosen applicants and further details regarding the interview will be notified via email.
Income: Rs.49000/- plus 24 percent HRA
- PhD in relevant subject and also minimal one publication in SCI journal
- Experience in techniques on molecular/cell biology pertaining to RNA biology, protein/protein interactions, Proteomics, mammalian genetics expression, cloning and also animal handling.
- PhD in a relevant subject and minimum one publication in SCI journal. The applicant must have a great academic record. It will be an advantage to have experience in the area of Mammalian cell culture, Microscopy, Protein purification and also Animal Handling.
- The position is permanent as well as co-terminus with the project.
Editor’s Note: JNU Cell Biology PhD Research Associate Jobs – Applications Invited, jnu delhi jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.