ICRISAT Biological Science Research Technician Vacancy Available
ICRISAT Biological Science Research Technician Vacancy Available. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies for BSc Biological Sciences candidates with mentioned qualifications are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Research Technician
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply on or before 17 December 2020, with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names as well as contact info of three references that are knowledgeable regarding your professional qualifications and also work experience. All applications will be acknowledged; however, just short listed applicants will be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to send your application.
Deadline: on or before 17 December 2020.
- Support in implementation of watershed activities according to the approved work plans around water conservation, soil health management, crops/cultivars, agronomy, IPM, livestock and also others
- Support in baseline and also impact assessment
- Conduct participatory field trials/demos with farmers in the watershed and also collect high-quality data sets required for scientific research via crop cuttings and farmer records
- Develop and also strengthen community-based organizations
- Day to day supervision of various activities in the farmers’ fields and also systematic documentation
- Train the farmer’s/ farm facilitators and dissemination of excellent practices to farmers in the watershed
- Preparation of field progress reports
- Liaising with stakeholders like farmers, NGO, line-department and also others
- Any other responsibility as entrusted by the supervisor
- Bachelor of Science with specialization in Agriculture/ Biological Sciences or Diploma in Agriculture or related field with more than 2 years agriculture-related experience
- Proficiency in English, as well as Oriya (written as well as spoken), is a must
- A person with a flair for field work, group interactions as well as suitable experience will be preferred
- Proficiency in computer skills (MS Office, data analysis).
- Ought to be a good team player and also adaptable to operating in a multicultural group.
General: This is a consolidated position for 24 months (Two years) renewable based upon the performance of the incumbent and also the institute’s continuing need for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Biological Science Research Technician Vacancy Available, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.