ICFRE Life Sciences Project Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICFRE Life Sciences Project Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. ICFRE – Institute of Forest Biodiversity is hiring for msc jobs. MSc candidates are requested to attend the walk-in that has been scheduled for Junior Project Fellow positions at IFB as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
(An Autonomous body under Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India)
File No. VIII-RS-123/ 2004-05 (Pt.-V)/1134
A walk-in-Interview for selection of the candidate for engagement of the various posts under the project mentioned below will be held at IFP, Ranchi on 11.11.2020 (Wednesday). Interested and eligible candidates are asked to report for interview at IFP, Ranchi on 11.11.2020 at 9.30 A.M. as per their qualifying criteria as given below:
Name of the Position: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
No. of Positions: 01
Name of the Project: Collection, conservation and evaluation of Melia dubia germplasm from North Bengal, Odisha hills and other parts of India.
How to Apply:
- Age: Upper age limit 28 years as on the first day of June 2020. The age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of an applicant belonging to SC/ ST/ Women/ Physically handicapped and also OBC.
- The engagement will certainly be governed by the rules of JRF/ JPF/ SRF/ SPF/ RA/FA/PA of ICFRE, Dehradun. The engagement will certainly be totally temporary, contractual, time-bound as well as co-terminus with the project. The awardees will not be allowed to quit during the study/ project period.
- Candidate appearing for interview ought to be with them dully signed bio-data along with a current passport size coloured photograph and attested copies of all the academic certificates and also pertinent documents related to SC/ST/ OBC, age, educational qualification, Mark sheets from 10th class to onwards and experiences.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: IFP, Ranchi on 11.11.2020 (Wednesday) at 9.30 A.M.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000.00 per month Consolidated
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. in Agriculture / Plant Biotechnology/ Forestry / Botany / Life Science.
- One year research/ teaching experience in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of handling Computer (MS Office, Data Entry) and Statistics will be given preference.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICFRE Life Sciences Project Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.