ICAR-IARI Food Tech Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICAR-IARI Food Tech Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. MSc Food Technology can apply for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH
Pusa Campus, New Delhi- 110 012
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates might choose for interview either in-person or through on-line process. The eligible candidates are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents either through e-mail to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] or by post to Head, Division of Food Science and Postharvest Technology, NRL Building, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012. The last date of receiving applications is
3rd December 2020 7th December 2020. The date and also time of interview which is fixed on 10.12.2020 will be informed only to shortlisted candidates by email or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and for the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Positions : (01)
Name of the Project: “Development of Crisps from Fruits and Vegetables”
How to Apply:
- Candidates are asked to ensure their eligibility like qualification, age, etc. before applying for the position.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be taken into consideration for an interview.
- Upper age limit for JRF is 35 years (men) and also 40 years (women). Age limitation is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC based on GOI/ICAR norms.
- Candidates appearing for an interview-in person are required to bring the relevant certificates/ mark sheets etc. in original together with an application with full bio-data enclosing photocopies of certifications and also mark sheets from matric onwards duly self-attested, affixing a passport size.
photograph on the top.
- If any type of candidate is found to have actually sent false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Reporting time for an interview online will be communicated and all candidates shall adhere to the instructions.
- No TA/DA and official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates whose near/ distant relative( s) is an employee of ICAR-IARI, need to declare it as well as communicate to this office as per format attached (Declaration). Such a declaration must get to the undersigned by post or through email at [email protected]. If communicated or declared on the date of the interview the candidate · might not be interviewed.
- These posts are temporary, purely contractual basis as well as co-terminus with the project. Chosen candidates have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/IARI.
- The Director, ICAR-IARI, N. Delhi reserves the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any type of reason thereof.
- The Director will additionally reserve the right to end the contract of the job as mentioned above, also before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof will be made.
- The candidate should produce a No-Objection certificate from his/her present employer (if employed) for appearing in the interview as well as joining the post on selection.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any kind of form shall lead to disqualification or termination of such candidate.
- The JRF will not be entitled to any regular leave, but are allowed to have CL and RH from time to time, not exceeding 8 +2 = 10 days in a year. They are full-time employees and are required to adhere to administrative, financial as well as disciplinary regulations of ICAR-IARI.
- Chosen candidate needs to send medical fitness certification (recent) at the time of joining.
- In case of any kind of disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Salary: Rs. 31000
- Master’s degree in Food Technology from a UGC recognized university
(based on ICAR memorandum Agri Edn./ 6/272014/HRD dated 22.214.171.124 as well as Agri Edn./ 6/272014/HRD dated 09.10.2015).
- Qualifying NET (ICAR/ UGC/ CSIR) or GATE is mandatory.
- Experience of working in the food analysis laboratory.
- Proficiency in English writing as well as documentation.
- Proficiency in Computer Operation (MS Office).
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Note: ICAR-IARI Food Tech Research Fellow Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.