Government Life Science Job at ZSI – Junior Research / Project Fellow Vacancy
Government Life Science Job at ZSI – Junior Research / Project Fellow Vacancy. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc Junior Research/Project Fellow-1 Jobs. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Central Zone Regional Centre,
Plot No. 168-169,
Vijay Nagar, Jabalpur
ADVERTISEMENT FOR VIRTUAL INTERVIEW
ASSESSMENT OF AMPHIBIAN DIVERSITY OF CENTRAL INDIA AND
IDENTIFICATION OF CRYPTIC SPECIES USING INTEGRATIVE TAXONOMIC
Letter No: 54-1/DST-SERB/2018/516
Name of the Post: Junior Research/Project Fellow-1
No. of Posts: 01
Upper age limit: 30 yrs. on the date of the interview
Application Process for ZSI Job:
Date and Venue of Interview: 11th December 2020, 01:00 PM onwards, through virtual
meet for which link will be provided at 12:30 PM to the short-listed candidates.
- The positions are for a duration of 9 months and totally on a short-term basis and also will certainly be terminated on completion of the assignment.
- The JRFs/JPFs are expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the mountains,.
forests, and also wetlands of Central India as well as therefore, required to be physically fit to undertake research in terrain and also hostile conditions. JRFs/ JPFs will certainly be required to survey the Protected Area distributed throughout the spatial extent of Central India and will be posted in field, under Central Zone Regional Centre, Jabalpur.
- The upper age limitation is 30 years for JRF/JPF. The age limitation may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/ women (according to GoI rules).
- Candidates shortlisted for the virtual meeting will certainly be sent the link half an hour prior to the beginning of the virtual meeting on the day of the interview.
- Applicants ought to send the duly filled-in application with one set of testimonials of.
qualifications, experience, date of birth etc. along with copies of mark sheets of all.
exams to [email protected] or [email protected]. These documents ought to be self-attested. All scanned copies of original documents need to be sent via email to.
[email protected] or [email protected] for verifications.
- The duly filled-in application ought to reach the mentioned email by 7th December 2020, 12:00 AM. The shortlisted applicants will certainly be notified for an interview by 9th December 2020.
- The applicant must clearly mention their mobile number where the link for the interview.
will be sent.
- The chosen candidate needs to join by 21st December 2020 at the Central Zone Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Jabalpur.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates at the time of joining.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website http://zsi.gov.in.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right to selection or rejection of.
any candidature and termination of the walk-in-interview.
Fellowship: Rs. 31,000/- plus 16% HRA (NET/GATE qualified) per month. In the case of Non-NET qualified, the fellowship of Rs.16000/- plus 16% HRA monthly will be provided.
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
Qualification: Master degree in Zoology/ Wildlife/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Wildlife as well as Biodiversity Conservation.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in wildlife, wildlife photography, knowledge of Computer and basic field data collection. Those experienced in Molecular work will be given preference.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Government Life Science Job at ZSI – Junior Research / Project Fellow Vacancy, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.