General Mills Food Tech Scientist Job – Apply Online
General Mills Food Tech Scientist Job – Apply Online. Food Technology candidates are encouraged to apply. It’s an online application process. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details regarding the same given below:
Name of the Post: Scientist-I
Job Number: 2019-11679
Location(s) of General Mills Job: India-Mumbai-R&D Lab
This role is responsible for executing regional and also market strategies in AMEA markets for NPDs, renovation as well as HMMs. The role will certainly be responsible for product design and development, product renovations for assigned baking ITQ platform in AMEA region.
- Responsible for the research and also technological development of new, as well as the renovation of established, products, identifying efficiencies in ingredient functionality and procedures via the product development lifecycle, studying methods to improve aspects of assigned products.
- Work on cross-functional teams that include Marketing, Consumer Insights, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Finance, Manufacturing, Logistics as well as Sales to set technological strategy plans for product innovation as well as renovation.
- Study methods to improve aspects of assigned products, such as chemical composition, flavour, colour, texture, nutritional value, and also convenience.
- Evaluate food processing as well as storage operations associated with assigned products.
- Engage external partners worldwide to increase efficiency and also to identify relevant new capabilities.
- Interact with consumers as well as customers to develop meaningful insights, and also translate them into concepts, prototypes, as well as commercial offerings. Develop technical depth as well as business acumen.
- Designing and executing experiments to determine the effect of food ingredients as well as processing conditions on the attributes of a food product (1 year);.
- Working with food product shelf life testing, management, and also extensions;
- Using knowledge of chemistry, food science, and also engineering for food product commercialization from concept through implementation, including designing and developing new products, procedures, and also improvements to existing products from initial idea to finished product;
- Applying regulatory requirements to food production, including working knowledge of,
- Applying food process design principles for the sanitary design of new product development or improvements to existing products (1 year).
- Some travel (as much as 10-15%) can be required to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the AMEA region.
- Masters in food science and technology (Msc/M Technology) from premier institutes of India (CFTRI, ICT, NIFTEM etc).
- Experience- 1-5 years in the reputed multinational food industry.
- Freshers with exceptional academic credentials can be considered.
- Expect to have strong English communication abilities as well as should be a great culture fit for GMI.
Editor’s Note: General Mills Food Tech Scientist Job – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.