Biological Sciences Project Job at ICMR-National Institute of Virology
Biological Sciences Project Job at ICMR-National Institute of Virology. BSc & MSc candidates with relevant experience candidates check out the details of the various vacancies at ICMR-National Institute of Virology. ICMR-NIV Project. National Institute of Virology Latest Jobs. Check details below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Kerala Unit
Department of Health Research,
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
E-Block, 2nd Floor, Govt. TDMC Hospital Complex, Vandanam,
Alappuzha – 688005 Kerala
Ph: +91-477-2970004 Telefax: +91-477-2270100
E-mail: [email protected]
Advt No. 02/2020/NIV/KU
Selection Procedure: Interested candidates may apply to the Director, NIV, Pune through
e-mail to [email protected]. The prescribed format of the application form can be downloaded from NIV web site www.niv.co.in. The duly filled application ought to be
supported by scanned copies of proof of age, educational qualifications and experience. The
closing date of application will certainly be 18th December 2020. In case the number of candidates is large only shortlisted candidates will be called for the VC. The VC platform, date & time of video conference interview and the login credentials will be communicated later. Candidates that fail to logon to the VC platform at the allotted date and time will certainly not be considered. The Director, NIV, Pune reserves the right to change the date as well as the time of the interview, selection procedure or terminate the recruitment without assigning any kind of reasons thereto:
Job Name: Project Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Clinical and epidemiological study of Lyme disease : A Multi-Centric taskforce study in India.”
Age Limit: 30 years.
How to Apply:
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- The position is meant for a short-term extramural project for an appointment simply on
temporary contract basis and also co-terminus with the project.
- Consolidated Salary: The rates of consolidated salary shown in this advertisement are
project-specific as well as likely to be modified according to the sanction of the funding agency of the Project.
- Age Concession: Age relaxation will be admissible to various categories of applicants.
based on GOI and ICMR rules.
- The cut-off date for age limit will certainly the date of video conference interview.
- Qualification & experience should be from an Institution of repute. Experience should.
have been gained after obtaining the minimum essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not ensure the selection.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department/.
Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- The appointment may be renewed as per the need of the project subject to satisfactory.
performance of the candidate as well as approval of the competent authority.
- The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any kind of application/candidature.
- Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall.
disqualify the candidature at any type of stage.
- Project personnel can not be allowed to register for PhD, due to time constraints.
- Payment of salary/stipend/consolidated emoluments to the project staff shall be.
depending upon the availability of funds from the funding agency of the project.
- The place of posting will certainly be ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Kerala Unit, E-Block, 2nd floor, Govt. T.D.M.C. Hospital Complex, Vandanam, Alappuzha– 688005, Kerala. Nonetheless, the chosen candidate is liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The personnel engaged in project mode will not have any kind of claim on a regular post in this institute or in any kind of Department of Government of India as well as their project service will not confer any kind of right for the additional assignment. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, etc. are not admissible.
- The Project Investigator and/or Appointing authority reserves the right to end the.
service of project personnel even during the agreed contract duration or extended.
contract duration without assigning any type of reason.
- Leave shall be based on the ICMR guidelines applicable to ad hoc project staff.
- NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the recruitment process any time, during the procedure, at its discretion.
- The decision of the Director, NIV will be final and also binding.
- Canvassing in any form will certainly be a disqualification.
- Corrigendum/addendum/further information; if any kind of; in regard to this advertisement, will certainly be published on NIV web sites only.
- A prior intimation of attending for Interview using video conference might please be given to e-mail id: [email protected], a minimum of 2 days before the interview.
- No applicant shall be entertained after their allotted time slot on the day of the interview.
- Applicant should send his/her duly filled out the application form in the prescribed format with a recent passport size colour photograph in addition to a detailed bio-data/C. V. and all pertinent documents; in original; with one set of self-attested photocopies, in proof of his/her educational qualifications [all certificates as well as mark-sheets from 10th Std onwards], working experience, age, and photo id [Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License] etc., to our e-mail id: [email protected] failing which his/her candidature will certainly not be considered.
Essential Qualification for the NIV Job: Grad in Biological Science/ pertinent subjects/
from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the biological science subject.
Desirable Qualifications for the NIV Job:
- Zoology or Entomology or Life science or field survey experience in wildlife, knowledge of Computer and also basic field data collection.
- Work experience in the ticks/mosquito biology as well as ecology/field data collection for tick fauna/DNA barcoding/ molecular phylogeny.
- Fieldwork for ticks collection from forest area and rodent capture for ectoparasite collection.
- Molecular analysis for pathogen detection from ticks and also various other insect vectors.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Biological Sciences Project Job at ICMR-National Institute of Virology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.