MACS ARI Vacancy MSc – Botany Research Students Vacancy
MACS ARI Vacancy MSc – Botany Research Students Vacancy. MSc Botany Research Student vacancy for eligible candidates. Research position vacant at MACS ARI, Pune. MACS ARI, Pune is hiring bsc candidates for project vacancies, interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the research student post given below:
This job expires in :
Job Name: Research Student (1 No.)
Name of Project: “Digitizing Herbarium (AHMA)”
Post Code: ARI/BOT-15/RS
Duration: Ongoing Core activity
Age limit (according to date of interview):
28 30 years. In case of JRF/GATE candidates up to thirty years (30 +2 years for activation according to JRF guidelines).
ii) Age relaxation of up to 5 years (up to 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women applicants.
iii) 3 years (up to 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
How to Apply:
Note: No T.A. is admissible for attending the interview and also selected candidate will have no right for appointment against any ARI or financing agency’s post/s.
- Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested Scan copies of qualifications, certifications, Passport size photo, caste certificate provided by the competent authority (for reserved category). All documents need to be in PDF or JPG format and sent it to email ID: [email protected] with Subject line as “Advt/RecT/07/2020-BOT-15-RS-(CANDIDATE NAME)”, on or before 16th October 2020.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/(except SC/ST and women candidates) to be paid online through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm or link on Institute Website http://www.aripune.org (Pay application fees on SBI Collect under Announcements). Candidate must attach the receipt of online payment of fees and indicate the online receipt number in the application form. The Institute isn’t responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online application fee payments and they might contact the concerned bank in this regard.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same won’t entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select a suitable candidate.
- In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification is relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Last date for receipt of Application: 16th October 2020 Last date for receipt of application has been extended up to 19.10.2020, 5.00 p.m
(ii) Display of the shortlist of candidates for interview: Will be displayed on the Institute website.
(iii) Day, Date & Time of Interview: Will be communicated by email to concerned candidates.
Monthly Stipend: Rs. 28,000/- (Fixed)
- Essential: M.Sc. (1st class) in Botany.
- Desirable: Previous working experience in plant taxonomy.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: MACS ARI Vacancy MSc – Botany Research Students Vacancy, research jobs, make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and that you are also following us on all of our social media platforms. And check out the YouTube channel that we have as well.