Life Science Job With Rs. 35,000 pm Project Associate at THSTI
Life Science Job With Rs. 35,000 pm Project Associate at THSTI. MSc/MTech Life Sciences check out the details on the jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.: THS/RN/01/2020/10-11
Job Title: Project Associate-II
No of Position: 01
Project Name: “Repositioning Fluoxetine and Salmeterol for treatment of dengue infections – Pre-clinical development and proof-of-concept studies”
Name of the PI: Dr Guruprasad R. Medigeshi
Age Limit: 35 years
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned above may walk-in for written test/skill test/interview on 22nd October 2020 at 09:00 am at THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster,3rd Milestone, Faridabad-Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad – 121001
NOTE: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
- These are short-term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory
performance of the incumbents and tenure of the project for which they are selected.
Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their
- All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
- The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/presentation.
- The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the
discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable.
In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. iii). For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: iii(a) UR – 10 years , iii(b) OBC -13 years iii(c) SC/ST – 15 years iv) For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. v) Age is relaxable for Central Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time. vi) There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
- Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of
- All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: (i) Rs.38,000/- +HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship
(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection through process National level examinations conducted by Central Government and their Agencies and Institutions. (ii) Rs. 28,000/- +HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Qualifications: MSc or MTech Life Science with two years of post-qualification research experience in cell biology, biochemistry, virology, immunology and infectious diseases after the qualifying degree.
Desirable Qualifications: Animal models of infection, handling RNA viruses, animal cell culture.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Life Science Job With Rs. 35,000 pm Project Associate at THSTI. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.