AIIMS Delhi Stem Cell Project Jobs – JRF & Research Associate Posts
AIIMS Delhi Stem Cell Project Jobs – JRF & Research Associate Posts. Junior Research Fellow/Research Associate Job Openings for MSc/PhD/MTech Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Ansari Nagar New Delhi -110029
Applications are invited for the various posts in the Projects
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Fabrication of Biocompatible Scaffolds for Delivery of Stem Cells in Myocardial Infarct Model: In Search of an Ideal Cardiac Patch BT-1836
Name of the Post: Research Associate I
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DEVELOPMENT OF EXOSOME BASED OFF THE SHELF PRODUCT FOR WOUND HEALING
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Salary based on DBT guidelines adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section.
- Last date for receiving the applications: 15 Nov 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will certainly be invited for the interview. No TA/DA will be provided in this interview.
- Applicants must have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/ head/ guide.
- Applicants settled in Delhi and nearby locations will be preferred.
- The candidate will be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity as well as motivation to pursue research.
- Interested applicants can send their resume in addition to essential documents to:
Stem Cell Facility
(DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Re$eurch) All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi 110029 India; Ph. +91-11- 26593085, 26596649 (0)
Email ID: [email protected].
For Post I
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 31000/month HRA permissible as per rules
Essential Qualifications: M Sc – Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/or Allied
Subjects or M.Tech. Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Bioengineering/ Biomedicine,
or equivalent. MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: NET /GATE QUALIFIED.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of working in a molecular biology laboratory and cell culture.
For Post II
Fellowship Amount: As per DBT Rules (Rs 47000/month) HRA permissible as per rules
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Molecular Biology// Life Sciences/ Stem Cell Biology/ Biotechnology OR M.Sc. degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Zoology with 3 years of research experience in the field of stem cell biology/ exosomes/ skin tissue engineering along with minimum 1 publication in science citation indexed journal.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Exosome research, Skin tissue engineering, tissue cell culture techniques and animal handling.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Stem Cell Project Jobs – JRF & Research Associate Posts. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.