SACON Jobs 2020 – Botany & Zoology Applications Invited
SACON Jobs 2020 – Botany & Zoology Applications Invited. Master’s degree with a botany/zoology background are eligible to apply for Programme Officer & Biologist positions. SACON is recruiting msc botany/ zoology candidates with relevant eligibility are encouraged to walk-in for the positions below:
This job expires in :
SACON Job Details
Advt. No. SACON/RES/RSCHRS-SELECTION, 04/2020
Name of the Position: Junior Research Biologist (07 Nos)
Project title: Study on bird and wildlife Hazards to aircrafts in select Indian civil airfields.
Age: Shall not exceed 28 years on the date of interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women
Duration: one year;
Name of the Position: Programme Officer (01 Nos)
Project title: Environment Information Systems (ENVIS) Resource Partner on Wetlands including Inland wetlands.
Age: Shall not exceed 40 years on the date of interview. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women
Duration: Till 31st March 2021;
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, who fulfil all essential qualifications, can attend the Walk-in-Interview at SACON Campus on 9th October 2020. Candidates should report to the venue at 09.00 AM on the date of interview for registration and should submit duly filled-in application forms with recent passport-size photograph affixed, along with self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, date of birth, community, extracurricular activities etc. All original documents in support of qualifications, age etc. should be produced at the time of interview for verification.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE SACON JOB:
- Candidates applying for the above position should possess the Essential Qualification as per the details given against the position.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one advertised positions should submit the separate filled-in application form along with photocopies of all testimonials. In any case, a candidate can apply for two advertised positions only at a time.
- The selected candidate will be engaged initially for a period mentioned contrary to the advertised position. Subsequently his/her tenure could be extended depending upon the exigencies of work at the sole discretion of the Centre and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Selected candidate may be allowed hostel accommodation at SACON according to availability. Other benefits and advantages to the research personnel are admissible in accordance with the rules.
- The selection of the candidate(s) will be based on the walk-in-interview to be held at SACON, Moongilpallam, Anaikatty, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Candidates must report to the venue at 09.00 a.m. on the day of interview for registration.
- Canvassing in any form is accountable for rejection of the candidature.
- The Centre won’t provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
- The application form may be downloaded from the link www.sacon.in.
- The Director, SACON reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information given by the candidate or for another reason.
How to Apply: The application form can be downloaded from the link http://www.sacon.in.
Duly filled-in applications in addition to self-attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, day of birth, extracurricular activities etc. should be handed in at the interview venue. All original documents in support of qualifications, age etc need to be produced at the time of interview for verification.
For Post I
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/ per month plus HRA;
Essential Qualification For SACON Job: Minimum 55% marks in Masters’ Degree in Zoology/Botany from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualifications For SACON Job: Knowledge/work experience on faunal taxa especially on Birds/Mammals and willingness to work anywhere in the country.
Description of Work For SACON Job: The selected candidate is expected to undertake field studies on birds/ wildlife as per the requirements of the project in and around selected airports in the country.
For Post II
Emoluments: Rs. 42,000/ per month plus HRA;
Essential Qualification For SACON Job: Minimum 55% marks in Masters’ Degree in Zoology/Botany with at least three years of work Experience after Post-graduation in the relevant field.
Desirable Qualifications For SACON Job:
i) Well-versed in Computer applications, Web Development, and GIS,
ii) Knowledge of Wetland Ecology / Conservation Science,
iii) Proficiency in Spoken and Written English,
iv) Proficiency in Spoken Hindi.
Description of Work For SACON Job: The selected candidate has to undertake data collection, compilation and dissemination of information on Wetlands for the country. Develop database and publicity material in both numerical and descriptive format at regular intervals. Plan and coordinate activities for awareness and conservation of wetlands for different sections of the society. Assist and oversee the activities of the ENVIS Resource Partner as per the instructions from the project coordinator.
Editor’s Note: SACON Jobs 2020 – Botany & Zoology Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.