NIIH SRF Jobs – Life Science/Microbiology Apply
NIIH SRF Jobs – Life Science/Microbiology Apply. MSc Jobs Microbiology/ Life Science/ Molecular Biotechnology/Genetics Vacancies. ICMR-NIIH mumbai research jobs for msc candidates. MSc candidates apply and attend the walk-in as per the details below:
This job expires in :
Ref. No. :ICMR/NIIH/Advt.1/20-21
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: Below 28 years
Place of Duty: ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai and Haemoglobinopathy Satellite Centre, Chandrapur, Maharashtra.
How to Apply for NIIH Vacancy:
Applications are invited on or before 16th September 2020 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible applicants with e-mail for the following post under the project Applications will certainly be received from the individuals by e-mail to [email protected]. Applications received after due date will certainly not be taken into consideration under any type of circumstances. The applicants have to download the application from http://www.niih.org.in and fill it with his/her own handwriting and also send the exact same to the above mail along with supporting documents of vital qualifications (scanned copies).
Selection Procedure: Applications will certainly be screened as well as shortlisted applicants will be invited for online interview on 21st September 2020. Shortlisted candidates list will be displayed on our official web site http://www.niih.org.in. Interviews will be conducted for shortlisted applicants. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/ Video-Conferencing facilities for Online Interviews. The link will certainly be sent to the shortlisted applicants for on-line interviews. The applicants are advised to visit our web site regularly for any updates and also changes in the recruitment process.
Terms & Conditions for NIIH Vacancy:
- Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and also Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
- The above positions are on a temporary contract basis.
- The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any kind of application without assigning any type of reason( s), as well as no correspondence in this matter, will be entertained.
- Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any kind of reason.
- Since the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
- Various other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim as well as PF are not applicable.
- The results of the final selection will be placed on NIIH website only. No intimation will certainly be sent by e-mail or phone.
- The recruited project staff is eligible for leave based on project recruitment rules and also will certainly have to provide an embarking on prior to signing up with.
- At the time of signing up with the task, the candidates need to bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community as well as PH certifications (if applicable),. passport size photograph together with one set of photocopies of the certifications duly attested (can be self.
attested) for verification.
- The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on a contract basis.
- Canvassing in any type of form will lead to disqualification.
Keep in mind: The Candidates should mention the Post Name and Advt. No. in the E-mail Subject. All the documents including Application need to be merged in the file. Resumes/ Curriculum Vitae will certainly not be accepted.
- Deadline: 16.09.2020.
- Date of Interview – 21.09.2020
Stipend: Rs. 35000 plus 24 percent HRA.
(SRF without NET Qualification may be considered on emoluments of Rs.18000/- + HRA. For DBT Project)
Qualifications & Experience for NIIH Vacancy:
- Essential: M.Sc. in Life Science/Microbiology/Genetics/Molecular Biotechnology/
Biochemistry with 2 years of research experience.
- Desirable: Experience in Molecular Biology.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIIH SRF Jobs – Life Science/Microbiology Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.