NBRC Life Science Research Associate With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary
NBRC Life Science Research Associate With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. National Brain Research Centre is hiring PhD Life Science candidates for a Research Associate post. PhD Life Sciences research vacancy at NBRC – National Brain Research Centre, as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Advertisement No.: Acad/20/2020
Post Title: Research Associate – I
Project Title: “Investigating the role of nicotinic neuromodulation in levodopa-induced dyskinesias”.
About the Project:
The human motor neurophysiology, as well as neuromodulation laboratory at NBRC, has an interest in understanding the physiology of human motor control and the pathophysiology of movement disorders using a multimodal approach.
The potential applicant is expected to:
- Perform cutting-edge research in the area of quantitative neurophysiology/ neuroimaging including, but not limited to, magneto-/ electroencephalography (M/EEG), functional MRI and also diffusion tensor imaging (DTI).
- Disseminate research results via publications in international peer-reviewed scientific
- Support and mentor research of PhD students and also project assistants in the group.
Name of the PI: Dr Nivethida Thirugnanasambandam
For academic questions, send email to [email protected].
Please do not send application materials to this email address
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years (as on the last date of invoice of application).
Tenure: The tenure will be a period of one year originally and may be prolonged for one more year based on efficiency testimonial. Selected candidates ought to abide by the policies and also laws of NBRC.
Accommodation: Accommodation might be given as per guidelines of NBRC, based on.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirements can send duly filled out an application based on attached format latest by 30th September 2020 to “The Administrative Officer, National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode, Gurugram-122 052( Haryana)”.
- No TA/DA will certainly be payable to the applicants for attending the interview.
- Due to the current situation (COVID -19) applicants can apply by post or through e-mail (e-mail ID: [email protected]).
- Just candidates that are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed as well as invited for an interview.
Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- pm + HRA (No other allowances are applicable)
Essential Qualifications: PhD degree in Life Sciences/Engineering from a recognized university or institution with thesis work in the field of human neuroimaging/ neurophysiology.
Desirable qualification and experiences:
- Proficiency in human neuroimaging/ neurophysiological data acquisition and quantitative analysis methods.
- Great programming abilities in MATLAB or Python.
- Hands-on experience with standard libraries for neural data analysis such as SPM, FreeSurfer, FSL, AFNI, Fieldtrip or similar.
- Significant track record of research and publications in international peer-reviewed Science Citation Indexed journals.
- Reliable communication skills, both composed and spoken.
- Track record of effectively working both independently and also as part of a team.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: NBRC Life Science Research Associate With Rs. 47,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.