J Mitra & Co Jobs – Junior QC Analyst, Biotech/ Biochem & Microbiology
J Mitra & Co Jobs – Junior QC Analyst, Biotech/ Biochem & Microbiology. MSc/MTech Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Microbiology applicants eligible to apply for Junior QC Analyst vacancy. Interested candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Junior QC Analyst
Experience: from 1 to 2 year(s) of Experience
Location: New Delhi
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical Devices / Equipment
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Purpose of the position: To ensure testing of In- process as well as finished products.
To ensure the documentation pertaining to in process as well as the finished need to be completed on daily basis based on SOP’s.
- Responsible for analysis of In – process as well as finished product samples as per approved specification and standard testing procedures.
- Responsible for analysis of stability samples of finished products according to the approved protocol.
- Responsible for analysis of stability samples of In-process components based on approved protocol.
- To maintain all logbooks in the pertinent section as per the approved procedure.
- Responsible for calibration/ validation of instruments in Immunodiagnostic Laboratory.
- To report any type of nonconformity/ incident or failure immediate to his/her superior for additional action.
- To prepare analysis reports of all products on daily basis.
- To maintain product associated working and reference standards records.
- To maintain chemical, reagents as well as glassware records required for in-process and also finished product testing.
- To initiate DCR/ Change control for any kind of change associated o in-process components/ finished product testing in Immunodiagnostic Lab.
- To execute Method validation according to the approved protocol.
- To prepare the testing procedures as well as specification related to product testing and also review the same as on required.
- Any other task designated by the Reporting Manager.
The responsibilities may be revised/ added as per company requirement as & when required.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology
- PG: M.Tech – Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology
Editor’s Note: J Mitra & Co Jobs – Junior QC Analyst, Biotech/ Biochem & Microbiology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.