ICAR-NRCB Bioinformatics & Biotech JRF/Project Fellow Job
ICAR-NRCB Bioinformatics & Biotech JRF/Project Fellow Job. Biotechnology and Bioinformatics JRF/Project Fellow vacancy available for MSc/PhD candidates. ICAR-NRCB is hiring PhD/MSc Biotech/Bioinformatics candidates. Check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NRCB Vacancy Details
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow / Project Fellow
Name of the Project: DST – SERB funded project entitled “A whole genome based reduced representation approach for identification of seedless phenotype in banana (Musa spp.)”
Duration of the Project for NRCB Vacancy: 30.11.2022
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women for Senior
Research Fellow. Age relaxation shall be applicable as per rules.
- The above position is only on a temporary basis and co-terminus together with the project. There’s no provision for re-employment after the conclusion of the project. The chosen candidate will have no right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a subsequent date in this institute.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only will be allowed for the interview.
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the
format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and
submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. through email.
- Candidates already working should produce the necessary “No Objection Certificate” in
the case he/she is employed elsewhere.
- For more details please contact: 0431- 2618125
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates etc through email to [email protected] on or before 04.30 PM
After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date &
mode of interview through email.
Remuneration for NRCB Vacancy:
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/- + 16% HRA per month for the first 2 years,
Rs.35,000/- + 16% HRA per month for the 3rd year
- Project Fellow: Rs.18,000/- (consolidated) per month
Essential Qualification for NRCB Vacancy:
First Class In
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc. (Biotechnology) with NET / GATE or PhD (Biotechnology) with NET / GATE
- Project Fellow: M.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology)
Desirable Qualification for NRCB Vacancy:
- M.Sc. or PhD (Biotechnology) with NET / GATE
- Hands-on experience in molecular techniques and tissue culture.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NRCB Bioinformatics & Biotech JRF/Project Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.