Amity University AIMT Jobs – Life Sciences JRF Vacancy
Amity University AIMT Jobs – Life Sciences JRF Vacancy. Amity Institute of Microbial Technology, Amity University, Noida Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. MSc Life Sciences applicants apply. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 03-09-2020
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Training of Rajasthan rural women on Use of biofertilizer for crop productivity enhancement”.
Funding Agency: DSIR
Duration: 18 Months
Age: As per DSIR
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement [email protected], [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “Applications for JRF–DSIR–AIMT” in the subject line.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs.25,000/- plus 10 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- M.Sc. in any life science with a minimum of 60% (or equal CGPA) from recognized University.
- Applicants who are NET/GATE qualified will certainly be given preference.
- Experience of working on microbiological & agricultural biology techniques.
Editor’s Note: Amity University AIMT Jobs – Life Sciences JRF Vacancy, life sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.