THSTI-CDSA Life Science Coder Job With Rs. 75,000 pm Salary
THSTI-CDSA Life Science Coder Job With Rs. 75,000 pm Salary. Life sciences jobs at CDSA-THSTI with high pay. CDSA Life Sciences Job. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate opportunity, check out all of the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Govt Job Details
Recruitment No. CDS/RN/13/2020
Position: Medical Coder (POD Study)
No. of Posts: 01
Age for Govt Job: 40 Years
- Responsible for Medical coding and review of all safety data.
- Responsible for Medical review of all coded terms for right mapping of VT with SOC and LLT, PT, HLGT, HLT.
- Aid data manager in creating, reviewing and processing.
- Data Clarification Forms, quality control and updating clinical databases connected to safety for making sure data validity according to the protocol.
- Assists in the review of manual data listing as needed.
- Handle all phases of data management activities from research startup to database close.
- To finish database close/ lock/ freeze checklists.
- To perform reconciliation of the clinical database against safety data, laboratory data and other third-party data as appropriate.
- Review CRF/ eCRF data entry conventions.
- Performing everyday clinical data quality control and data processing according to the principles of Great Clinical Practice.
- Preparing interim reports for clinical trial status and participating in data extraction in collaboration with the statistician.
Aids the Medical team in other miscellaneous activities.
Work relations (context– main interfaces– functional report)
- Interfaces with Quality Control Manager, SAS programmers, CDC (Clinical Data Coordinator), Project Management team and CRAs.
- Coding of all Medical terms recorded for AE, SAE and Concomitant medications.
- Resolving DCFs related to safety and efficacy panels make it possible for.
data cleaning leading to the qualitative database.
- Effective generation, resolution and updation of DCFs.
- Timely reconciliation of Safety data in the database.
- Good understanding of MedDRA, WHODDE, Schedule Y and CDSCO-GCP.
How to Apply for Govt Job:
- All educational technical and professional qualification ought to be in a recognized Board/ University and fulltime.
- The experience requirement given should be the experience obtained after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications necessary for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. Or Public Sector project should produce”No Objection Certificate” in the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and other requirements for your post may be relaxed at the discretion of the controlling authority if candidates are well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any
- The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is based on the performance
- This position is strictly project-based.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email
- Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled to the travel reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
- This position will be placed in the CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad or National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Delhi.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Process for completing the online application for Govt Job:
a. Before filling up the online application, keep these documents handy:
i) A soft copy of your passport size photograph and signature. (only jpeg/jpg format, file size 50 kb max )
ii) A comprehensive CV (PDF format only, file size 1 MB max ) containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience/distinctions etc.
a. Candidates are asked to utilize Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
b. Once an online application is submitted, no correction/ modification is possible.
c. In the event of difficulty in filling the online form, please send an email to [email protected].
d. Those who have applied once need not apply again.
e. Only technical queries will be resolved (if any), other than technical will not be entertained.
f. On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing a reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till a suitable candidate is found. As soon as a suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice will be closed on our website.
Last Date: 25/08/2020
Qualifications and Experience & Desirable for Govt Job:
- Medical degree/ Lifesciences equal (BDS/BAMS/BHMS/ M. Pharma). Accredited residency training program or equivalent clinical experience.
- Fluent in English – verbal and written.
- Computer proficiency (e.g. proficiency Microsoft Office suite)
- Skill: Effective verbal and written communication skills, effective team player, interpersonal abilities, high learnability, very high level of integrity, ability to work amidst demanding timelines.
- Experience Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working in Medical Coding/ Terminology at a CRO or Pharmaceutical Company.
Emoluments for Govt Job: (up to ₹ 75,000/- per month consolidated )
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI-CDSA Life Science Coder Job With Rs. 75,000 pm Salary, GoI CDSA Jobs, life sciences jobs, jobs in life sciences, jobs for life science. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.