Syngene Research Job – Associate Molecular Biology Vacancy
Syngene Research Job – Associate Molecular Biology Vacancy. Syngene MSc Biotechnology/Biochemistry Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Research Associate-Molecular Biology
Job ID: 13245
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: To be part of the molecular biology team and also be accountable for carrying out lab activities and documentation work referring to project requirements.
- Well versed with Molecular Biology techniques.
- PCRs, Plasmid Isolation, Site-directed Mutagenesis.
- RNA isolation, cDNA synthesis, qPCR.
- Gene synthesis as well as Cloning techniques.
- Basic bioinformatics tools.
- Handling of Molecular Biology analysis tools like Sequencher, Vector NTi etc.
- MS– Office skills.
- Follow environment, health, and also safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and also safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: M.Sc Biotechnology or Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology Abilities
- Analysis of sequencing data
- Documentation abilities
Experience: 1-6 years post qualification
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as communication skills
Editor’s Note: Syngene Research Job – Associate Molecular Biology Vacancy, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.