ICON Life Science Specialist Job – Applications Invited
ICON Life Science Specialist Job – Applications Invited. ICON is hiring candidates. ICON hiring candidates who can apply for a TMF Specialist I/II position. BSc Life Sciences applicants are encouraged to apply online for the same:
Job Title: TMF Specialist I/II
What do you do?
- Process study documents in accordance with a client as well as study requirements based on study-specific processes, ICON SOPs/WPs and also regulations, where applicable.
- Liaise with study teams and various other TMF staff in order to fulfil job responsibilities and also activities.
- Complete departmental projects as designated according to specified timelines, ICON SOPs/WPs and regulations.
- Maintain study files as per study and/or client requirements or in accordance with ICON SOPs/WPs as well as applicable regulations.
- Complete activities related to document receipt and processing which may consist of but is not limited to: document receipt as well as review, scanning and indexing, quality control, copying, filing, forwarding or return to client/study teams and archiving.
- Provide info necessary to complete client and/or departmental status reports as requested by the management of TMF department.
- Inform the Manager of training issues, project activities, quality issues and also timelines as directed.
- Provide copies of study documents to ICON or client personnel as requested.
- Participate in client and/or ICON audits and also document archiving activities as necessary.
- Participate in training pertaining to the fulfillment of responsibilities as required by ICON and/or the client.
- Liaise with Clients, as appropriate, on project issues when directed by the Manager.
- Handle special projects or duties as requested by the Manager.
What do you need?
- Should have 1-3 years of TMF (Trial Master File) experience as well as solid knowledge of Clinical Studies documents. Capability to successfully liaise with study project teams, staff, clients and also management, as necessary.
- Good oral and written communication skills and also interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Life Science preferred.
Editor’s Note: ICON Life Science Specialist Job – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.