Govt NIAB Fellow Recruitment – Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply
Govt NIAB Fellow Recruitment – Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply. National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) is hiring for Junior Research Fellow position. NIAB job opportunity details, project details, application procedure details are given below:
This job expires in :
NIAB Job Details
Advertisement No. 15/2020
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for filling up the following position at National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB), Hyderabad against DBT funded project entitled “Iron oxide nanoparticles-peptide complexes for imaging of urokinase plasminogen activator receptor (uPAR) in cancer diagnostics”, PI: Dr Sonu Gandhi.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the PI: Dr Sonu Gandhi
Age: 28 years (Relaxation is acceptable in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Government instructions).
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be filled up ONLINE. Online link for submission of application is available from 20-08-2020 and the last date is 09-09-2020. Applicants should fill up an online application at www.niab.org.in. Applicants are advised to fill up the on-line application in sufficient time before the last date to avoid last-minute technical problems.
- Suitable candidates will certainly be screened, intimated through email and also interviewed by duly constituted selection committee online. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certifications are needed to be submitted at time of joining.
- No need to send a hard copy. Interim queries will certainly not be entertained.
Fellowship amount: Rs.12000/- PM plus 30 percent HRA.
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences, Bioinformatics.
- Candidate with experience in Bioinformatics, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Cell culture techniques as well as Animal handling is encouraged to apply.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NIAB Fellow Recruitment – Life Sciences & Bioinformatics Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.