AIIMS Delhi Latest Jobs – Rs. 53,000 pm Salary for JRF & Scientist
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment – Rs. 53,000 pm Salary for JRF & Scientist Jobs. Junior Research Fellow/Scientist Job Openings for MSc/PhD/MTech Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology/ applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Ansari Nagar New Delhi -110029
Applications are invited for the various posts in DBT funded Projects
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Immunomodulatory property of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cell: Assessment of their therapeutic potential in GvHD model D-500
Name of the Post: Scientist Grade 3
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: DBT Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research Phase- II (BT-1766)
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Income according to DBT standards, adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section
- Last date for receiving the applications: 30-08-2020
- Only shortlisted candidates will certainly be welcomed for the interview. No TA/DA will certainly be provided in this interview.
- Applicants have to have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/head/guide.
- Applicants settled in Delhi and nearby locations will certainly be favoured.
- The candidate will certainly be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity and motivation to pursue research.
- Interested applicants can send their resume:
Stem Cell Facility
(DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research), All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi 110029, India; Ph. +91-11- 26593085, 26596649 (O) Email ID:[email protected].
For Post I
Fellowship Amount: Rs. 25000 plus 30 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: M Sc – Life Sciences / Bio – Sciences / Biotechnology/or Allied
Subjects or M.Tech. Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Bioengineering/ Biomedicine,
or equivalent. MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: NET /GATE QUALIFIED.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience of working in a molecular biology laboratory and cell culture.
For Post II
Fellowship Amount: As per DBT Rules (Rs 53676/month)
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Genetic Engineering/ Molecular Biology/Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Stem Cell Biology/ Biotechnology/ with 3 years research/teaching experience OR M.Sc degree in Genetic Engineering/ Life Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology with 6-year research/teaching experience.
Desirable Qualifications: – Experience in Gene editing, gene cloning, Stem Cell Biology or Animal Tissue Culture.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Latest Jobs – Rs. 53,000 pm Salary for JRF & Scientist. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.