Syngene Scientist Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Job Opening
Syngene Scientist Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Job Opening. Syngene MSc Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Job. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Associate Scientist/Senior Research Associate
Job ID: 10341
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: To support the Protein Engineering team and be responsible in carrying out lab activities as well as documentation pertaining to project requirements.
- Perform transient protein expression in mammalian cell and also scale up in shake flasks as well as wave bioreactors.
- Stable cell line generation (CHO and also NSO cell-based).
- Handling a fluorescence microscope as well as FACS analysis.
- Regularly prepare detailed records of experiments, reports and also presentations.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously under strict timelines.
- Help various other team members in their work, troubleshooting.
- Contribute in general lab cleanliness and equipment maintenance.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related discipline).
- Experience with transient protein expression in mammalian cells (CHO, HEK293 and also PER.C6), scale-up of mammalian cells in shake flasks and wave bioreactors.
- Experience with lentivirus generation and also culturing human key T cells as well as PBMC’s.
- Expertise in analytical techniques like HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western blotting.
- Experience in small scale protein purification is an advantage.
Experience: 3-6 years post qualification.
- Exceptional verbal and also written communication as well as interpersonal skills.
- Interpersonal skills Ability to work independently along within a team environment.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical skills and also the ability to work under strict timelines.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Scientist Molecular Biology & Biochemistry Job Opening, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.