ICMR-NIE Life Sciences Project Technical Assistant Recruitment
ICMR-NIE Life Sciences Project Technical Assistant Recruitment. Research vacancies for msc/bsc life sciences/ biostatistics & epidemiology candidates at ICMR National Institute of Epidemiology. ICMR-NIE is hiring msc & bsc candidates for a project technical assistant position. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details below:
This job expires in :
ICMR-NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF EPIDEMIOLOGY
Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health
and Family Welfare, Government of India
R-127, Second Main Road, TNHB, Ayapakkam,
Chennai – 600 077
Telephone: 044-26136311 / 26136251
Position: Project Technical Assistant (Senior Treatment Supervisor)
Posts: 10 (ten) (Reservation will be as per Govt. of India Norms)
Project Title: IHCI – ICMR – 143
- UR – 30 years
- EWS-30 years
- OBC- 33 years (including 3 years age relaxation)
- SC-35 years (including 5 years age relaxation)
- ST- 35 years (including 5 years age relaxation)
How to Apply:
The filled Application form together with supporting documents must be sent with online to email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before closing date 10.08.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
Instructions to Candidates:
- The application ought to be based on the prescribed format (Annexure– A).
- Candidates ought to enclose photocopies of educational qualification and also experience
and other testimonials duly self– attested together with the filled up application.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the duration of
- No– Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./ AB/ PSU Servants
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment might be renewed
after every specific period of time-based on satisfactory performance and project
- The incumbents chosen will have no claim for regular appointments under NIE/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director, ICMR– NIE reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or re-advertise the posts, without assigning any reasons thereof, no additional correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to check ICMR– NIE web site regularly for better information, changes, which will be updated from time to time.
- Date, Time and Place of the interview will certainly be intimated by email separately to the eligible candidates.
- Incomplete applications of the application without relevant enclosures will be outrightly rejected.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000 per month
Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized University with three years of work experience in public health project/health care management from a recognized institution
Master’s degree in Biostatistics / Life Sciences / Epidemiology.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
a) Knowledge of literature review, data handling, analysis and also interpretation, report writing with evidence of paper publications
b) Knowledge of statistical software(s).
Note: Fully conversant in local languages
Nature of Duties:
- Assist the PI in project management.
- Data analysis as well as manuscript prep work.
- Visit to study sites for data collection and monitoring.
- Coordinate with staff in field sites.
- Any other work assigned by the Director/ PI/ Co-PI/ Superior Officer.
Some Certification Courses To Give You An Edge:
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIE Life Sciences Project Technical Assistant Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.