ICAR-IASRI Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Associate Jobs
ICAR-IASRI Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Associate Jobs. ICAR-IASRI is hiring for RA positions. MSc & PhD bioinformatics candidates are encouraged to attend the video interview at ICAR-IASRI for RA positions. RA posts for msc/phd candidates. Check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Position: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 02
Name of Project: “Mainstreaming Rice Landraces Diversity in Varietal Development through Genome wide Association Studies: A model for Large-Scale Utilization of Gene Bank Collections of Rice”
Age Limit for RA: Age for RA should be not more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3-years for OBC candidates) as on the date of the interview.
How to Apply:
- All candidates are requested to read carefully and abide by Instructions.
- All candidates are required to kindly e-mail the scanned copies of their Resume(must include Mobile No. and email-id), documents (from matriculation onwards) regarding essential/desirable qualifications and other relevant certificates for the screening process to [email protected] latest by 12.07.2020. Document verification (with all the original documents and certificates) of the candidates will be done at a later stage.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The above positions will be filled on contractual basis and co-terminus with the respective project.
- If any of the candidate’s near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR/IASRI, he/she has to send filled, scanned copy of ANNEXURE-III along with his/her application.
- All the candidates are also required compulsorily to furnish the declaration as detailed in ANNEXURE-I and ANNEXURE-II) duly signed in the format annexed and send along with the application.
- The total number of vacancies may vary depending on other project requirements, if any, on the date of interview.
- Candidates should send the scanned copy beforehand, if required, of No Objection Certificate from their present employer, if any
- The decision of Director, IASRI will be final and binding in all respects.
- Candidates having marks issued in the form of CGPA/OGPA should be produced bring approved conversion table/formula at the time of document verification, otherwise, their candidature will not be considered.
- *Examination conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies like CSIR-UGC, ICMR, ICAR, DAE, DST, DBT, GATE etc., are considered as National Eligibility Test (NET) as mentioned in the OM SR/S9/Z-09/2012 of DST dated 21.10.2014.
Essential Qualifications: Ph.D. in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent.
Master’s in Bioinformatics/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Application or equivalent with 4 years or 5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60%marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from fellowship/ associateship/ training/ other engagements.
- Knowledge in NGS Data Analysis/ statistical and computational genomics/Bioinformatics.
- Knowledge in computer programming, LINUX OS.
- Expertise in the use of R/other Bioinformatics software
Emoluments for RA: Consolidated Rs:49,000/ a month + HRA (for Master’s Degree holders) And Rs. 54,000/- a month + HRA (for PhD Degree holders)
Check Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IASRI Life Sciences & Biotechnology Research Associate Jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.