CSIR-IIP Recruitment – MSc/MTech/BTech Apply Online
CSIR-IIP Recruitment – MSc/MTech/BTech Apply Online. Biotech/Biochemistry/Life Sciences and Microbiology jobs for eligible candidates. CSIR-IIP Jobs for BTech/MTech/MSc and PhD Candidates. ResearchJobs for biochem/life sciences/ biotech and microbiology candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
CSIR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
P.O IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road, Dehradun – 248 005 (UTTARAKHAND)
Online Interview for the engagement of temporary positions of “Senior Project Associates, Project Associates-I & Laboratory Assistants”
The Date of commencement of online applications: 15.07.2020
The last date for receipt of online applications: 24.07.2020
The revised dates are as under:
Date of Commencement of Online Application: 20.07.2020
Last Date of receipt of online Application: 29.07.2020
The Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum, Dehradun on behalf of the sponsors of the projects is interested to engage ” Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I & Laboratory Assistant”, as well as for empanelment for future positions/requirements for various time-bound projects in different schemes. The eligibility criterion, as well as No. of positions, are
Name of the Post: Project Associate-I
Post Code: Post Code – 5
No. of Posts: 01
Maximum Age Limit (as on date of online applications): 35 Years
Name of the Post: Senior Project Associate
Post Code: Post Code – 6
No. of Posts: 01
Maximum Age Limit (as on date of online applications): 40 Years
Mode of Selection: Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview via Skype.
Date of interview will certainly be notified on CSIR-IIP website separately.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Eligible and interested applicants are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.iip.res.in.
- If the candidate does not have a legitimate E-mail ID, he/she should create a new legitimate E-mail ID before applying online.
- The candidates are required to fill all details related to their educational qualification, experience etc. in the online application form as this data will be used for screening of applications.
- The last date for applying the above-mentioned positions is 24.07.2020.
- Candidates are required to upload scan copy of following documents while applying, failing which, their candidature will certainly be summarily rejected:
(i) Scan copies of original documents viz. (a) Educational Qualification, (b) Age, (c) Caste Category (in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PWD/EWS applicants) (d) Experience certification, if any type of; (e) Publications/Patents, if any and also
(ii) detailed biodata etc.
- Mere fulfilling of minimal qualification will certainly not vest any kind of right in a candidate for being called for Interview. If large number of applications received, the Screening Committee will certainly adopt its own criteria for shortlisting the applications and also preference will be given to the applicants having qualification and experience over and above advertised qualification/experience.
- The shortlisted applicants will certainly be welcomed for an online interview through SKYPE, info for which will certainly communicate through CSIR-IIP web site. Therefore, candidates are advised to visit CSIR-IIP website regularly for updates.
- Engagement will certainly be originally for a period of Six Months/One Year relying on the project requirement, which might be extended or curtailed depending upon the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- Tenure of engagement of the Project Staff shall be co-terminus with the project. Nonetheless, under no circumstances, the tenure would be allowed to exceed 5 years duration. The performance of the Project Staff would be examined periodically so that any type of one not found as much as the mark, could be ended without assigning.
- All these positions are short-term and are on part of the sponsors and, therefore, will certainly not confer any kind of right on the incumbent to any type of case, implied or specific for absorption on any kind of blog post in CSIR-IIP/CSIR.
- On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to make an application for engagement in another project, he/she will certainly have to go via the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project. Engagement of the Project Staff under the new project would be made only after submission of resignation and also ” No Demand Certificate” in the previous project.
- Wherever possible accommodation will certainly be provided to project staff, if accommodation is not possible, HRA will be paid based on rules. If accommodation is provided, the licence fee would be deducted based on CSIR rules.
- The Project Staff will be permitted to avail leave and also dispensary facility, according to rules.
- The Institute provides canteen facilities as is being provided for regular staff members on payment of suitable charges.
- Experience, where required, will be calculated from the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification.
- Final semester and results awaited applicants are not eligible for above-mentioned positions.
- TA/DA will not be paid for reporting to duty after selection.
- The number of positions might differ relying on the Project requirements.
Note: The applicants shortlisted by the Screening Committee will certainly be welcomed for online-Interview via Skype. The list of shortlisted applicants and date and time of Online Interview will be notified on CSIR-IIP Website. Candidates are advised to visit CSIR-IIP website regularly for updates.
The panel of Project Staff might be prepared for future requirements, if any, or for up-coming projects.
Canvassing in any type of form will certainly be treated as a disqualification for the positions.
For Post I
Stipend: Rs. 31000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry or equivalent) OR B.Tech. (Biotechnology/Industrial Microbiology from a recognized university)
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having NET-LS, ICAR, DBT fellowship etc. will be
For Post II
Stipend: Rs. 42000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications: PhD in Biochemical Engineering/Biotechnology/Life Science/ Microbiology or equivalent) from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification: At least 2 years of experience in R&D/handling bioreactors/fermentation technology.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IIP Recruitment 2020. CSIR-IIP Recruitment – MSc/MTech/BTech Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.