Amity University JRF Latest Job Opening for Biological & Life Sciences
Amity University JRF Latest Job Opening for Biological & Life Sciences. Amity Institute of Public Health, Amity University, Noida Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 07-07-2020
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Studies on the Prognostic Value of Alterations in Thyroid Hormones with Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome at Tertiary Healthcare Centres”
Funding Agency: DBT
Duration: Three years
Age Limitation: As per DBT
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- The appointment is strictly short-term and will end automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates must submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certifications in support of the same), contact information (e-mail id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as a summary of post-graduation project (max of one page), within 10 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “Application for JRF–DBT–AIPH-“ in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 25,000/- pm plus HRA
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- MSc in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Biological Sciences/Life Sciences with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA)
- A candidate qualified with CSIR/UGC JRF-NET/GPAT/GATE with 1 to 2 year of research experiences is desirable.
- Excellent scientific writing, clear communication skills, proficient in using Microsoft Office and data analysis software is essential.
Editor’s Note: Amity University JRF Latest Job Opening for Biological & Life Sciences, biological sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.