THSTI BSc Life Science Lab Technician Vacancy – Apply Online
THSTI BSc Life Science Lab Technician Vacancy – Apply Online. BSc Life Sciences candidates check out the details on the lab technician jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. THSTI BSc jobs for Life Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Job Title: Lab Technician
No of Position: 01
How to Apply:
- The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of one year with initial probation period of 6 months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, professional and also technical qualification must be from Board / University recognized.
- The experience requirement specified will be experience gotten after acquiring the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply via a proper channel or produce an appropriate No Objection Certificate at the time of interview/presentation.
- Age and various other relaxations for direct recruits and also department candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities 2 By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBCcommunities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, i) OBC – 13 years (i SC/ST 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have actually placed in a minimum of 6 months attested solution, 5. Relaxation of 5 years will likewise be permissible to those that had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir throughout the period from 01/01/1990 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, Age is relaxable for Government servants up to5 years accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government time to time. 6. There is no top age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI
- All results will be published on our web site and all communications will be just through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Procedure for filling up online application:a) Before filling up the on-line application, keep the following documents handy:i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also the signature, (only jpg/jpeg/png format)ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark SheetPost-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
> PhD/MD or comparable degree if any).
> Pertinent experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certification in the format recommended by the Govt. of India, If applicable
> List of Publications (if any).
> List of patents if any)
> Write-up not exceeding 500 words.iv. The application fee is to be deposited on the internet based on the details provided below.1. Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC: 200.
2. SC/ ST/Women/PwBD: 100.After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.
♠ The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.
♠ As soon as payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.
♠ Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional invoice for future reference.
♠ Fee as soon as paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.b) The eligible and also interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s websitewww.thsti.res.in/ career. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by utilizing the button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates should guarantee that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria as a stimulated advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not meet the stipulated criteria, the cand will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected as well as no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Applicants are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling the online form, please send e-mail to [email protected].
h) Important Date:
Last date for receipt of online application: 05th July 2020.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Upto Rs. 20,000
Qualifications & Experience: Bachelor of Science in any field of life science with at least two years of experience.
Desirable Qualification: Experience of working in wet laboratories, preparing media, gel, plasmid isolation. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in basic microbiology (bacterial culture) and molecular biology (PCR, western blot, DNA gel etc)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI BSc Life Science Lab Technician Vacancy – Apply Online, Govt THSTI Vacancy, latest government job opportunities, Govt THSTI Lab Tech Job, msc jobs, biological sciences careers, biological sciences jobs, thsti careers, thsti recruitment. Check out the Newsletter and also follow us on all of our socials. You can also check out the Podcast we have for free listen on SoundCloud.