RCB Life Science Recruitment With Rs. 41,000 pm Salary
RCB Life Science Recruitment With Rs. 41,000 pm Salary. Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC) MSc Life Sciences Technical Assistant Job Vacancy with Rs. 41,000 pm Salary. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Advertisement No. IBDC/01/2020/Recruitment/HR
RECRUITMENT FOR CONTRACTUAL POSITIONS UNDER THE PROJECT “INDIAN BIOLOGICAL DATA CENTRE (IBDC) PHASE I”
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) is an Institution of national importance developed by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, and also Govt. of India. The primary emphasis of RCB is to conduct innovative research and also provide world-class education & training in Life Sciences and also Biotechnology.
RCB, with support from the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India, will establish the Indian Biological Data Centre (IBDC) for storage as well as the distribution of biological data. Applications (online mode) are invited from dynamic, result-oriented as well as dedicated eligible candidates for the following contractual positions.
Name of the Post: Technical Assistant-B
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply:
The application format is available on our website www.rcb.res.in. Interested applicants ought to fill up their applications online with the required non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/ Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 18 July 2020.
Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed approximately 1 month from the last day of submission of applications, afterwards, no request will be entertained.
- The positions will be on contract, initially till the duration of the project (13 March 2021) which might be extended subject to extension of the project duration and also at the discretion of the Competent Authority based on the requirement of the Centre.
- The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and if on such evaluation, the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will be ended with one-month notice.
- The appointment will be on a full-time basis and he/she will not be allowed to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract might be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notification in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are only indicative and will be decided by the selection committee for the chosen candidate based upon his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules as well as policies of RCB effective from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract might be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center and also conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre The incumbent will not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. However, the incumbent might apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and based on institutional policy.
- All educational, professional as well as technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University. The experience will be counted for work done after the qualifying degree for the position.
- Individuals working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking ought to apply through proper channel or produce ‘No- Objection Certificate’ at the time of the selection process.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second-class railway fare, based on GOI guidelines on the production of the proof of the same.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Vacancy shown above is indicative only and also the number may increase or decrease according to requirement and also at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification as well as experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process. Only the candidates shortlisted by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The applicants ought to submit a separate application for a separate post.
- The incumbent will be entitled to leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The un-availed leave can not be carried forward or encashed.
- Age relaxation according to GoI standards is available to eligible applicants.
- Any dispute arising out of this ad consisting of the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Candidate canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating standards in any kind, detected at any stage, prior to or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case might be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final and binding in all cases.
Monthly consolidated emoluments: up to Rs. 41,041
Job Description: Biological Data entry as well as providing application support for bioinformatics/computational biology software.
Essential Qualifications: MSc in any branch of Life Sciences with knowledge of programming, web server design, database and also portal development.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: RCB Life Science Recruitment With Rs. 41,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.