DIAGEO Quality Executive Job For Biotech / Microbiology / Biochem / Food Tech
DIAGEO Quality Executive Job For Biotech / Microbiology / Biochem / Food Tech. MSc Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Food technology candidates apply for Quality Executive Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Position Name: Quality Executive
Job ID: JR1034983
Level: L6-B -Senior Quality Executive
Reports to: Manager Quality
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The purpose of the role is to inspect packaging materials received at units & market, analyze raw material intermediate blends & finished goods as well as report to quality head. The role also is responsible for supporting in audits and helping in MIS report prep work.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
Qualification: Post Grad caliber or equivalent – preferably in Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Food technology/DIFAT
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and also Quality Systems on Food Processing/ FMCG– Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & abilities:
- Hands-on experience as well as comprehensive knowledge of quality management systems, developing quality relevant SOPs and its control
- Experience in handling quality improvement projects
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Best Suited for Someone who:
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
- Great Communication as well as Presentation abilities
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
PERFORMANCE MEASURES (QUANTITATIVE/ QUALITATIVE).
Areas of Responsibilities.
1. Quality Operations.
- Analyze raw materials, Intermediate (Blends), EOL Finished Goods as well as report to the unit head on the findings.
- Inspect packaging materials received at Units, Market & report to the unit head.
- Communicate to vendors on non-conformities and issue of CAR to vendor.
- Ensure online QC such as line startup/change over from water treatment to final packing.
- Coordinate with various other departments for all rejection failures at the unit.
- Calibrate all lab equipment’s, arrive at the calibration plan as well as manage operations as per supplier manual.
- In charge of the upkeep of the equipment based on supplier recommendation.
- Analyze samples received for customer/consumer complaint and provide a report on findings to the unit head.
- Provide expertise of standardization of chemical reagents and also calibration needed for the lab.
- Analyze non-conformities using tools and arrive at CAPA desirable.
- Help the quality manager for all quality jobs & MIS reports preparation & submission to the unit head.
- End of line defects (PPM).
- L1 audit score.
- Liquid quality compliance.
- Adherence to quality standards.
Editor’s Note: DIAGEO Quality Executive Job For Biotech / Microbiology / Biochem / Food Tech. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.