CSIR-IIIM Project Assistant Jobs – BSc Biotech & Life Sciences Apply
CSIR-IIIM Project Assistant Jobs – BSc Biotech & Life Sciences Apply. CSIR IIIM Jammu is hiring for bsc biotech/microbiology/life sciences/ biology/biochemistry jobs. CSIR IIIM Jammu Biotech/Microbiology/Biochem/Life Sciences/Biology candidates for project positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Date, Time & Mode of Interview: 07.07.2020 (Tuesday) 10.00 A.M onwards Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call
Name of the Position: Project Assistant-I
Post Code: 01
No. of Post: 03
Name of the Project: “Development of Zinc gluconate-Vitamin C formulation for immunity improvement and management of Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)”
NOTE: The upper age limit is 28 years for position Code 01 & 02 as on the date of Online Interview.
Tenure of the Position (Code 01 & 02): Up to the tenure of the project MLP-110004 i.e. For Six Months.
How to Apply:
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs applicants according to GOI/CSIR Instructions
- Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Girls and Girls Judicially separated from their Husbands, that aren’t remarried, according to GOI/CSIR provisions.
- Candidates belonging to SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs etc. should send their copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
Online Selection Procedure:
- The application can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in (available at CSIRIIIM Website attached with the Advertisement No. 08/2020) The applicants should send their completed applications together with Digital Platform ID, Email ID, Mobile Number and self-attested xeroxes of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. and also a latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application [Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and also ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will certainly not be taken into consideration] into the E-mail ID: [email protected] by or prior to 02.07.2020 (Thursday) up to 5.00 P.M.
- Application sent out into the aforesaid Email ID after the scheduled date and also time i.e. 02/07/2020 up to 5.00 P.M. will not be entertained for an online interview.
- Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of an online interview. The list of eligible/shortlisted applicants will be uploaded on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in by 06.07.2020 (Monday) up to 4.30 p.m.
- The eligible/shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of on-line interview (07.07.2020) between 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. as well as will certainly be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be intimated appropriately).
- Eligible/shortlisted applicants will attend the Online Interview with Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call.
- The online interview in regard to eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online with Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call. Nonetheless, if large number of candidates apply, the Selection Committee might re-visit the criteria as well as shortlist the applicants for the on-line interview in proportionate to the available jobs. Candidates have the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee.
- The positions are simply short-term on contract basis as well as co-terminus with the respective sponsored Project MLP-110004.
- In case the final certifications reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., in that case the candidate should convert the same into comparable percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula need to be attached along with the application.
- To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates that strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and also possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid streams/subjects ought to apply for the online interview.
- Upon selection, the original documents including essential qualification, date of birth certificate, category certification etc. will certainly be confirmed. If any kind of discrepancy is found during verification, the selection will certainly be cancelled forthwith.
Stipend Per Month: Rs.18,000/- (Fixed)
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with at least 55% marks.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in the area of Fermentation/Microbial Biotechnology/ Enzymology.
View Notification Below
Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-IIIM Project Assistant Jobs – BSc Biotech & Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.