Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Vacancy – MSc Apply Online
Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Vacancy – MSc Apply Online. Indian nationals are encouraged to apply online for an Associate Scientist Microbiology vacancy at Colgate-Palmolive. Colgate-Palmolive Careers in 2020. It is an online application process:
Colgate Job Details
Job Title: Associate Scientist – Microbiology
Job ID: # 84145
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
We at Colgate-Palmolive are looking for Associate Microbiologist to join our team of professionals at our India Global Technology Centre. We operate across the Greater Asia Division, AMED through entirely owned subsidiaries, joint ventures, licensees, contract packers and also import units.
As a Microbiologist you will certainly be part of the Global Microbiology group reporting to Scientist, Microbiology for GAD/AMED as well as your responsibilities consist of:
- Conducting flawless microbiological experiments and reviewing historical data to the business in India, GAD, & AMED, predominantly to the internal manufacturing plants, and also to product development groups throughout all the categories viz oral care, home care as well as personal care.
- Provide inputs to the business in the areas of microbiology with risk analysis as well as conducting experiments. Liaise with cross-functional teams in GTC, Operations and also
- Corporate Quality. Guarantee our products are microbiologically robust with their preservative effectiveness.
- Contribute in microbiological innovations to develop a brand-new product, achieve speed to market and also support seamless manufacturing in future.
- You will certainly be responsible for conducting all appropriate micro testing as well as QA procedures to make certain that all brand-new products in development meet the requirements of Microbiological Control Standards.
- Guaranteeing that the testing is done in conformance to CP standards as well as standards and also for the documentation of all testing.
- Developing and also implementing testing to support the claims for regional products.
- Supports supply chain with participation in laboratory audits, plant audit, Contract Manufacturer & Supplier Audit where required.
- Plan and also carry out projects/ experimental work in order to make recommendations to the business
Key challenges consist of:
- Performing microbiology analysis on Oral care, Personal care and Homecare products.
- Communicating to the business microbiology requirements
- Contributing to the decisions connected to the release of raw materials and finished product.
- Research and implement innovative microbiological processes.
- Making judgements as well as assessments when it comes to micro safety, robustness and also compliance with CP requirements in audit situations.
- Assess laboratory methods and quality systems
We are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Microbiology is required
- Minimum 1 year of industry, research or lab experience (Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Food, as well as environmental).
- Functional knowledge of standard microbiology testing (contamination checks, preservative effectiveness, identification systems).
- Knowledge of microbiological safety as well as spoilage of products.
- Thinks out of the box as well as improves innovation in microbiology.
Editor’s Note: Colgate-Palmolive Associate Scientist Vacancy – MSc Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.