HSCSIT Fellowship Programme For JRF-NET & LS-NET
Indian Nationals who are from a Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences background can check out the details of the Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology, Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana, Fellowship Program. All of the details are given below:
This call expires in :
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology
(Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana)
Bays No 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula – 134109
HSCSIT FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
Online applications are welcomed from the candidates who have actually qualified JRF-NET
(CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and also eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 16.06.2019 for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
For eligibility as well as other details, interested applicants might visit the website
http://www.dstharyana.gov.in/html/whatsnew.htm. Only online applications will be entertained at http://saralharyana.gov.in. Last date of uploading applications is 30.06.2020 up to 05.00 P.M
In order to attract talent as well as meritorious students, HSCSIT is offering research
fellowships in Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical
Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and also Engineering Sciences etc. The fellowships will certainly entail full-time research work leading to a Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject
areas from any one of the Institute/University in Haryana.
Candidates that have actually qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC
Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will certainly
be picked for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any one of the University/Institute in
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any one of the subjects in above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and need to have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 16.06.2019. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will certainly not be eligible.
The upper age limitation for JRF shall be 28 years as on 1.1.2019 which is relaxed up to
5 years when it comes to applicants coming from Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes,
Women, Physically Handicapped as well as OBC candidates.
STIPEND & TENURE
Candidates that have actually qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given a fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some
legitimate reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- monthly for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and also
Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). Candidates who have actually qualified LSNET, the fellowship will certainly be given at existing rates for both CSIR/UGC with
a preference for CSIR i.e. Rs.18,000/- monthly for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and also Rs.21,000/- each month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The fellowship will carry an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000/- which will certainly be provided to the University/ Institution.
Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to fourth and also the fifth year as per terms & conditions of the program. The complete tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed.
Only on-line applications will certainly be entertained. Last date of uploading applications is 30.06.2020 up to 05.00 P.M.
HOW TO APPLY
Procedure for applying online application for HSCSIT Fellowship Programme:
- Click on www.saralharyana.gov.in.
- Click on New User/Register Here
- Register yourself by filling all the details given there for creating Login id and
- Verify your account by submitting verification code which is sent on your email
id/registered mobile number by Saral Haryana through email/message.
- Press log in. Fill the user Id & password and then fill the application form.
- Press apply for services & select application form for HSCSIT Fellowship.
- Fill all the given columns and upload all required documents by clicking (Attach Annexure) in the form.
- Submit the e-form and you will get SARAL ID number for further communication. After online submission of application, the applicant must obtain a print out of the submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application by post.
- The last date for submitting the online application is 30.06.2020 up to 05.00
- The applicant own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be used for submission of the online application.
- Please do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that all details of the application are correct before submitting. No claim shall be entertained in case of incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Wrongly filled up application or application with a lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
- 10th standard certificate for age proof.
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of physically handicapped.
- Aadhar Card.
View Terms & Conditions
View Terms & Conditions
Editor’s Note: HSCSIT Fellowship Programme For JRF-NET & LS-NET. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.