Yenepoya Research Centre Admission MSc 2020-22 – Apply Online
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Bioscience is a two year degree program to be awarded by Yenepoya (Deemed to be University). This is a credit based four semester program. Yenepoya Research Centre Admission MSc 2020-22 – Apply Online
This call expires in :
Admission open M.Sc. Bioscience
- Deemed to be University recognized by UGC under section 3(A) of the UGC Act 1956
- NIRF (MHRD, Govt. of India) all India rank 92.
- UGC Approved Professional Courses.
- Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. AC & Non AC hostels, Free Bus facility.
- The campus is well secured with all required facilities.
Yenepoya Research Centre
- Established in 2008 and houses several multidisciplinary divisions including Biotechnology, Microbiology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, NanoScience, Biostatistics, Stem Cell Biology, Proteomics and Bioinformatics.
- Advanced laboratories with scientists having international expertise.
- Access to clinical research at the adjacent Yenepoya Medical College Hospital (YMCH).
About the program
- 2-year full-time course, 10 seats. Foreign nationals are welcome to apply.
- Student centric job oriented curriculum with Choice Based Credit System (CBCS).
- Individual mentoring adopting modern methods of pedagogy.
- Research in interdisciplinary areas of modern biology.
- Medium of instruction is English.
- Tuition fees per annum: lndian national lNR 38,000, lnternational students USD 2,200.
- Focus on practical skills/ hands on training.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Life Sciences with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Biological Science (Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Genetics/ Zoology/ Botany/ Chemistry/ Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Lab Technology/ Biomedical Science/ Food Science & Nutrition/ Environmental Science and BE/ B.Tech in Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering) with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
Total intake: 10
Course fees: INR 38,000 (per annum)
- Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) with 4 semesters
- Total credits: 96 credits
- Core courses: 60 credits
- Discipline-specific electives: 6 Credits
- Open elective papers: 6 credits
- Project: 24 credits
- 1 credit=1 hour of lecture per week/ 2 hours of Laboratory or practical
About MSc Bioscience
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Bioscience is a post graduation course of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), Mangaluru. The Choice based credit system to be implemented through this curriculum, would allow students to develop a strong footing in the fundamentals and specialize in the disciplines of his/her liking and abilities.
The new developments in medical/healthcare/pharmaceutical/research areas require skilled manpower with good theoretical knowledge. The students pursuing this course would develop in depth understanding of various aspects of the modern biology. The working principles, design guidelines and experimental skills associated with different fields of Biosciences help the students to pursue research in the field of recent and advanced areas like Stem Cell and Omics Technologies.
The learning healthcare environment in the campus will be very conducive for the learners, to have practical exposure and to understand the contemporary medical challenges that need focussed research. The interdisciplinary setting shall allow the students to take courses from other postgraduate departments mediated by the CBCS scheme.
- Student centric and job oriented curriculum
- Focus on individual mentoring by adopting modern methods of pedagogy
- Extracurricular and value added enrichment programs
- Opportunity to interact with internationally acclaimed scientists
- In campus exposure to medical research in collaboration with Yenepoya Medical College Hospital (YMCH)
- Exposure to industrial training and entrepreneurship
- Placement facilitation through campus interviews
- Student centric and job oriented curriculum
How to Apply:
Fill up the form and Submit ” https://yenepoya.res.in/
Email us: [email protected]
Contact the Coordinator: 0824-2204668/9742896287
For more information regarding the MSc. Bioscience course kindly visit: https://yenepoya.res.in/service/masters_msc_bioscience/
Visit our University at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P£FUJZOx0vE
YENEPOYA RESEARCH CENTRE
3rd Floor, Academic Block, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University),
University Road, Deralakatte, Mangalore – 575 018
Ph: 0824 2204668 Ext: 2035
- Last Date for Application: 11th July 2020
- Course Starts From: 27th July 2020
View Brochure Below
Editor’s Note: Yenepoya Research Centre Admission MSc 2020-22 – Apply Online, yenepoya research centre admissions, msc admissions 2020, msc bioscience admission yenepoya university, yenepoya msc bioscience admission 2020. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.