Life Sciences Clinical Scientific Expert Job Opening at Novartis
Life Sciences Clinical Scientific Expert Job Opening at Novartis. Life Science candidates apply online for a Clinical Scientific Expert – II position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring msc/phd candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Clinical Scientific Expert – II
Job ID: 293417BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: CD&A GDD
Employment Type: Full-time
Your key responsibilities:
Your obligations consist of, however, are not limited to:
- In collaboration with Trial Statistician, support development of Reporting and also Analysis Planning (RAP) modules in accordance with program standards.
- Responsible to provide expert support in the development of and implementation of relevant data capture tools in collaboration with CSD, GTL and also IIS as documented in data handling plan or equal document (e.g. CRFs, protocol deviations, questionnaires, diaries, translations, edit checks).
- Responsible for performing an expert review of ongoing clinical trial data as outlined in the data handling plan or equivalent support GTL to prepare database lock; and performing data reconciliation along with the entire trial duration in collaboration with management.
- Collaborate with Medical Lead/BSL to identify any type of safety trends; and also as needed, reports on trial data to safety and also clinical boards (e.g. SMT, GCT, and GPT).
- In collaboration with Medical Lead or CSD/CSAD, responsible for final analysis and interpretation of results consisting of the development and also drafting of clinical trial reports, publications, and also internal/external presentations.
- Provide support for biomarkers planning and or execution. Lead/ participate in worldwide process improvement work streams or act as Subject Matter Experts for training or SOP.
- May support CSD in program level activities where needed including submissions. Participate in the on-boarding, mentoring and also training of CSE1 and also new hires.
- Advanced (masters) degree in life sciences/healthcare (or clinically relevant degree)/ PharmD is required. PhD or MD is preferable. Fluent English (oral and written).
- > 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry/ clinical research organization.
- Advanced knowledge with hands-on experience in planning, executing, reporting and also publishing global clinical studies in a pharmaceutical company or contract research organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Capability to work under pressure. Excellent negotiation and also conflict resolution skills. Collaborates across boundaries for shared success.
- Settle issues with minimal/ no supervision and comprehends when to escalate.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in Excellent Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, data, regulatory procedures, and clinical development process. Strong analytical/ computational history.
- Demonstrates excellent Medical/ scientific writing skills. Demonstrates expert knowledge and application of statistical analysis methodology and also can identify trends and analyze/ interpret/ report data effectively.
Editor’s Note: Life Sciences Clinical Scientific Expert Job Opening at Novartis, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.