HAL Education Committee Jobs – TGT Science Recruitment 2020
HAL Education Committee Jobs – TGT Science Recruitment 2020. Government job openings for biology candidates. Teaching jobs at HAL Education Committee. HAL Committee jobs for biology candidates. Intested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
HAL Education Committee ®
FMD Building, Bangalore – 560017
Ph No: 080 – 2523 6066
Invites applications for the following Tenure / Adhoc based posts at HAL Schools, Bangalore for the Academic Year 2020-21.
How to Apply:
- Engagement of personnel on Tenure basis is for a duration of 2 years and also it is one academic year for Adhoc basis post.
- Teaching experience of 5 years in Senior Secondary Level (class XI- XII) in CBSE/ICSE Schools is required for PGT post whereas 2 years of experience is required in Middle/High School level (VI to X) for TGT level posts and experience is not compulsory for PRT level posts. Nonetheless, preference would certainly be given to applicants with experience in CBSE/ICSE Schools even for PRT level posts.
- For post indicated at SI.No.7, minimum experience of 3 years in Special School(s) is required. He is required to deal with special requirements as well as the focus of Special Children with multiple disabilities while escorting. Candidates must be able to preserve the school garden and upkeep/ safety of the school premises.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate of 50 % in Graduation and also 50% in teaching subjects in B.Ed course for posts at SI. No. 1 to 6.
- A candidate making an application for English & Social Studies posts must have studied in English Medium at the school level as well as for posts of Science and also Maths, the medium of instruction with English is required at least at the Graduation level.
- Integrated course offered by Regional College of Education would certainly be equated with Graduation as well as recognized Degree/Diploma in Education. Nonetheless, the applicant should be a Graduate in/with the subject in all the years for the post applied for.
- Experience of one academic year refers to 10 months, excluding summer vacation.
- Applicant must attach Experience certificate anywhere applicable. In case of an applicant who is working at the time of sending application, an Appointment letter and latest Salary certificate/Salary slip from the current employer will additionally be accepted instead of Experience Certificate.
- Just post qualification experience will be considered.
- The selection will be done through Written Test, Demo, as well as Interview for teaching posts and also the selection of Attender would certainly be done through Written Test/Interview. The day, time, as well as a place of the Demo as well as Interview, will be intimated to the shortlisted/ qualified applicants by E-mail/Telephonically.
- Application with insufficient info or applications received after the due date will be summarily turned down.
- Candidates fulfilling above qualification criteria may send their application strictly in the prescribed format which is available at HAL Website (www.hal-india.com) and also HAL Education Committee Website (www.halec.co.in) together with a non-refundable Demand draft of Rs.200/- drawn on any kind of Nationalized Bank in favour of ‘Secretary -‘HAL Education Committee.
- Copies of testimonials relating to qualification (SSLC, PUC, Graduation, Post Graduation & BEd.), Age, Experience certificate/Appointment letter along with the latest payslip etc are mandatorily required to be enclosed along with the application.
- The application should be sent to HAL Public School, Suranjandas Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560017 (Ph: 080 25220762) on or prior to 23.01.2020 at 1630 hrs. (Applicants compulsorily should superscribe the envelope with the name of the post they are making an application for.
- The Application needs to be sent out with Ordinary Post/Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier only. Applications received through various other modes viz., Fax/E-mail etc. will not be accepted as well as will certainly be summarily rejected. No application will certainly be received personally on the address mentioned above. Applications received after the due date will not be thought about.
- Any kind of canvassing or influencing the Officials connected to the recruitment/Selection Process would result in instant disqualification of the candidate
- The Decision of School Management is final on all matter.
- It is to be noted that the above-mentioned positions pertain to HAL Education Committee ® a Registered Society and not that of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
Name of Post: TGT-Science
No. of Posts: One Post
► Maximum of 45 yrs as on 01.06.2020
Qualification: Graduation in/with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) and B.Ed with Science as one of the teaching subjects.
Pay for Tenure Based Posts:
► Rs.29,200/- plus Admissible DA from time to time.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: HAL Education Committee Jobs – TGT Science Recruitment 2020, teaching jobs, biology teaching job vacancies, please make sure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter, Podcast and all of our social media for the latest in the life sciences industry.