CSIR NET December 2019 Answer Key + Question Paper Will Be Out Tomorrow
Dear candidates we all know that you are awaiting eagerly for the CSIR NET Dec 2019 results. So the NTA has announced that the answer key and question paper will be released initially and followed by the results in due course. For more details on how to access the question paper and answer key, check out all of the details below:
The Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination was conducted by the National Testing Agency
(NTA) on 15 December 2019 and 27 December 2019 (in the States of “Assam” and
“Meghalaya”) in which 225889 candidates appeared out of 282117 registered.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be uploading the Question Papers and the
responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the NTA website
The link will be available on the website and the candidates need to click on it to view their
respective question papers and the responses attempted. Candidates may “login and click link for display of their question papers and responses attempted”. This facility will remain available as per the schedule mentioned below:-
|1.||Date for Display of QP and Challenge|
of Provisional Answer Key
|01.01.2020 to 03.01.2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|2.||Last date of successful transaction|
of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/UPI
|01.01.2020 to 04.01.2020 (upto 11:50 pm)|
The National Testing agency has also uploaded the provisional Answer keys for candidates to challenge on the NTA website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Keys may be referred for the purpose. Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand rupees) only for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
The Score Card/Result is likely to be displayed by 14.01.2020.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Please go to website https://csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as
displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’.
- You will see Question IDs in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct
Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use any one or more of the Option IDs
given in the next four columns by clicking the check box.
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’
and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 1,000/- for each question challenged.
Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be reimbursed in the same
- CSIR NET Dec 2019 Question Paper Analysis & Feedback From Aspirants
- CSIR NET Mission 2020 – Full Proof Strategy To Crack The CSIR NET Exam!
View Notification Below
CSIR NET December 2019 Answer Key + Question Paper Will Be Out Tomorrow. Join CSIR NET Mission 2020 Batch Starting from 6th Jan 2020 and qualify CSIR NET June 2020 & Dec 2020 Exam with flying colors with Biotecnika.