National Level Hands On Workshop On Microbial Species Identification Using Sanger Sequencing
This call expires in :
SRM-DBT PLATFORM FOR ADVANCED LIFE SCIENCE TECHNOLOGIES
First Floor, Sir C V Raman Block, SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram Dist., Tamil Nadu -603203.
NATIONAL LEVEL HANDS ON WORKSHOP ON MICROBIAL SPECIES IDENTIFICATION USING SANGER SEQUENCING
November 7, 8 2019
- Hands on training on Sanger Sequencing
- Hands on training on Instrument set up
- Species identification using Sanger data
The hands-on workshop is open for Students, Research Scholars, Researchers and Faculties. Please send a short CV mentioning about your qualification, current designation and research interests with a subject line “SANGER WORKSHOP-MICRO” to
Shortlisted candidates would be intimated along with registration form and payment details by email.
Registration Fees: INR 2000/-
The last date for registration is October 22, 2019
Venue: SRM-DBT Platform, SRMIST, Kattankulathur Campus
For further details, please contact
- Mr. Tehmin Raj, Senior Scientific Officer, SRM-DBT Platform, SRMIST, Kattankulathur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India., Email: [email protected].
- Mrs. Ranjani M, Junior Scientific Officer, SRM-DBT Platform, SRMIST, Kattankulathur, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India., Email: [email protected].
Visit us on: https://www.srmist.edu.in/srm-dbt/node/14
View Brochure Below
Editor’s Note: National Level Hands On Workshop OnMicrobial Species Identification Using Sanger Sequencing, Sanger Sequencing Workshop, Latest Workshop Sequencing, Sanger Sequence, SRM-DBT Platform For Advanced Life Science Technologies, SRM-DBT Sanger Sequencing, make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter for more.